GAUNCE-CHAPUT-BOUCHER

EDLER-TONY STRETCH

SBIZA-TANMAN

TRAUMA-MR. STEAL-UR-GIRL

MARKY MOO

MILLER

LAST MEETING:

TO  Image result for canucks tank

OR NOT TO Image result for canucks tank ?

GO CANUCKS GO!!

I just took a look at the standings and I had no idea how close the teams are. 6 teams are within 6 points in the West. 10 teams are within 8 points in the East. A full 16 teams are within 8 points or just 4 wins. Can you say a parity league or what? Wow. Back on topic we're still in the hunt for the playoffs boys, give it your all!

Not as important a game as the Flames one but hopefully the boys have found their legs after the road trip and can make some passes connect. Expecting a big game by Horvat for some reason...

2 points brings us within playoff contention yet again and now's the perfect time to strike with LA, Nashville and Calgary temporarily stalling. We'll need to bank some points here because we've got a lot of tough matchups in the near future.

4-2 Canucks. Horvat with a hat-trick. It's due.

2 hours ago, DownUndaCanuck said:

Not as important a game as the Flames one but hopefully the boys have found their legs after the road trip and can make some passes connect. Expecting a big game by Horvat for some reason...

2 points brings us within playoff contention yet again and now's the perfect time to strike with LA, Nashville and Calgary temporarily stalling. We'll need to bank some points here because we've got a lot of tough matchups in the near future.

4-2 Canucks. Horvat with a hat-trick. It's due.

He's usurped the Sedins' spot as the go-to guy for scoring. We all expect him to have a big game. We know he can deliver! 

Hoping young Bo Horvat continues to roll getting what should be his 5th goal in 5 games. Hoping Hansen can put a little honey in his pot aswell. Assuming markstrom gets the start, Im hoping he puts together a big game as he shouldered the blame against the Blues.

Rebellions are built on hope ;)

Yes tank nation, draftists, internet trolls... if this Canucks saga was Star Wars themed you would all be the dark side.

3-1 Flyers

The wear and tear will catch up to them...hopefully, they aren't already thinking about what they're doing on the break (i.e., no teams are allowed to practice on the break, I think this is the rule in the CBA?)..

Archived