The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Did Benning/Canucks win trade deadline day?

Glory_Days

Did Canucks & Benning win trade deadline?  

276 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

6 minutes ago, SILLY GOOSE said:

not sure how you feel about it but Id love to see Miller return next season

For one year, yes.

But NOT for 6mil. 

I'd offer 1yr/4.5 and work Markstrom into way more games. 

we are among one of the winners in TDL day. if you add a pair of prospects and a potential 1st round pick for a pair of vets, you easily become one of the winners. Dahlen is being compared to Forsberg and in a couple years, Sens will be regretting giving him up. best deal yet by Benning. then we get an established A player in Goldobin who can take the next step in the NHL anytime soon. we just have to wait and see as to how he does in his 1st couple games as a Canuck. overall, this was Benning's best TDL and he is taking the team in the right direction. the future is bright folks. he added Crammarossa too so that was just icing on the cake.

19 minutes ago, Salmonberries said:

No comment on interest in Miller.

Wants to keep adding youth.

book it. miller re-signs: and Markstrom is traded next trade deadline or off season. miller is going to get re upd to mentor Demko.

9 minutes ago, Beary Sweet said:

we are among one of the winners in TDL day. if you add a pair of prospects and a potential 1st round pick for a pair of vets, you easily become one of the winners. Dahlen is being compared to Forsberg and in a couple years, Sens will be regretting giving him up. best deal yet by Benning. then we get an established A player in Goldobin who can take the next step in the NHL anytime soon. we just have to wait and see as to how he does in his 1st couple games as a Canuck. overall, this was Benning's best TDL and he is taking the team in the right direction. the future is bright folks. he added Crammarossa too so that was just icing on the cake.

This is the second time I've seen someone here reference "a potential first round pick". I saw a potential fourth, not a first.

What am I missing?

1 minute ago, Salmonberries said:

This is the second time I've seen someone here reference "a potential first round pick". I saw a potential fourth, not a first.

What am I missing?

If SJ win's the cup the 4th turns into their 1st pick.

1 minute ago, Salmonberries said:

What am I missing?

The conditional 4th round pick we got from San Jose in the Hansen trade becomes a 1st if they win the cup this year. So it could "potentially" become a 1st.

12 minutes ago, Roger Neilson's Towel said:

Pro Tip

It's an "Open Poll" so you can click the number (after you have voted) and it will show you who voted for that option (so in this case, click on the 2.)

I tried that, it didn't work

Archived