The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Joseph Cramarossa | #26 | LW

Roger Neilsons Towel

1 hour ago, CRAZY_4_NAZZY said:

reminds me of aaron volpatti..same built..same skill set.

excited for this guy..been watching lots of the Ducks games this year, and when he plays, he makes his presence know.

Volpatti was a lot bigger (215-220) and a much better fighter (Cram got wrecked by the only legitimate fighter he fought this year) 

I still like the pick up though, see him becoming a great 4th liner with a lot more offensive upside than Patti had. 

14 minutes ago, RRypien37 said:

Volpatti was a lot bigger (215-220) and a much better fighter (Cram got wrecked by the only legitimate fighter he fought this year) 

I still like the pick up though, see him becoming a great 4th liner with a lot more offensive upside than Patti had. 

Peppermint Volpatti, ahh miss that guy. You know whats up RRypien37, and you CRAZY_NAZZY.

2 hours ago, Tre Mac said:

He'll be the 27th player to wear #26 for this Franchise

Ken Block 1971
George Gardner 1972
Bryan McSheffrey 1973-1974
Steve Stone 1974
Bob Hurlburt 1975
Bob Murray 1975-1977
Gerry Meehan 1975
Don Kozak 1979
Tiger Williams 1980
Bruce Affleck 1980
Lars Molin 1982-1984
Petri Skriko 1985-1991
Jim Agnew 1992
Stephane Morin 1993
Tim Hunter 1993
Mike Sillinger 1996-1998
Brandon Convery 1998
Trent Klatt 1999-2003
Martin Rucinsky 2004
Steve McCarthy 2006
Tommi Santala 2007
Ryan Shannon 2008
Mikael Samuelsson 2010-2012
Samuel Pahlsson 2012
Frank Corrado 2013-2015
Emerson Etem 2016

Great to have another young guy on board not wearing a football number. Those kinda guys seem to be becoming few and far between.

1 hour ago, Nuxfanabroad said:

Gotta' gritty new kid, Cramarossa

Wheels fast as a new Testarossa

He'll fight & then score

Lika' dirty ol' wh*re

Watch'im dangle thru scrubs, a' la Hossa!

I can't believe somebody actually negged this post. What the hell is the matter with some people.

2 hours ago, Down by the River said:

Fun fact:

The Belleville Bulls over a two year period featured three sets of brothers:

The Cramarossa's

The Gaunce's

The Subban's

The team also featured Carter Sandlak, son of former Canuck Jim Sandlak

I gave you a plus for bringing up Jimmy THE HOUSE Sandlak - the symbol of Canuck suffering, Canuck martyr of the 80s, and the epitome of Canuck disappointment.  Brings back memories of my 11 dollar seats and watching him kill the pigeons up in the rafters with his accurate shots.

From his son's hockey DB i see junior did not have the heavy shot his dad did.

Thought he ran out of room during that fight last night.  If he didn't back into the boards that bout might of ended differently.  No worries, he'll have a couple games to get some redemption on Haley.  Still like this pickup, we need some scrappers, and I still love a good tilt whether it's 'staged' or not.

3 minutes ago, Tre Mac said:

Thought he ran out of room during that fight last night.  If he didn't back into the boards that bout might of ended differently.  No worries, he'll have a couple games to get some redemption on Haley.  Still like this pickup, we need some scrappers, and I still love a good tilt whether it's 'staged' or not.

He's a lot lighter than the guy he was fighting, so he couldn't do much about getting backed up.  He got in one really good right to the face the other guy will remember.  When guys exchange face punches like Camerosa does, the league learns quickly fighting him will mean getting hit in the face.  That's often discouraging, even to the toughest guys.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
59 minutes ago, Hutton Wink said:

Crammer, Skille, and Dorsett would be a fun 4th line... although they need a centre.  Speed, forechecking, and grit.

Thoughts on Chaput as the C with revolving wingers? I think he should be re-signed.

13 hours ago, Hutton Wink said:

I like Chaput, but like Megna he was intended for and should be in Utica.  Gaunce might take that 4C role again this year.

Exactly. Chaput is depth. We were just so injured last year, he got a LOT more ice time than I bet anyone thought he would. But...nice to know that he is capable in longer stretches.

• 1 month later...

Archived