The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Zack MacEwen | #71 | RW

stonecoldstevebernier

46 minutes ago, Tre Mac said:

We need Eriksson's physicality, net presence, defensive awareness, fortitude, truculence, barbarity, sternness, ferocity, cruelty, rigor, and overall hard-hardiness.  He trumps MacEwen in every foreseeable category, especially hard-hardiness.

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Jimmy McGill said:

I'd be looking to re-create the magic Pearson and TT had in LA, at least to begin with. But I do like Jake on AGs line too. 

The way TG puts the lines in the blender I am sure it will happen in game.  Once BB is back I can see/hope for this top six.

JT - EP - BB

TP - Bo - TT

Not a bad top six at all.  Now we just need an upgrade on Stecher.

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1

On 2/19/2020 at 5:55 PM, Borvat said:

The way TG puts the lines in the blender I am sure it will happen in game.  Once BB is back I can see/hope for this top six.

JT - EP - BB

TP - Bo - TT

Not a bad top six at all.  Now we just need an upgrade on Stecher.

Pretty sure we will see Rafferty and Tryamkin before the regular season is over..  both boys are powerful above average skaters with good skill and above average physical prowess.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

On 2/19/2020 at 1:44 PM, Tre Mac said:

We need Eriksson's physicality, net presence, defensive awareness, fortitude, truculence, barbarity, sternness, ferocity, cruelty, rigor, and overall hard-hardiness.  He trumps MacEwen in every foreseeable category, especially hard-hardiness.

:bigblush:

what have you to say now ....

i know it's crazy

but loui in the line up was a good idea for that game

wonders never cease

On 2/24/2020 at 7:09 PM, coastal.view said:

:bigblush:

what have you to say now ....

i know it's crazy

but loui in the line up was a good idea for that game

wonders never cease

Loui has put in the effort and he hustles. He is playing with more confidence than Boeser did before the injury. Loui looks confident and knows what to do with and without the puck. He can't bury most of his chances... just like Boeser. At the very least Loui is getting those grade A chances in front of the net which he miss on. Boeser is challenged to even get those grade A chances.

Edited by Maddogy
  • Huggy Bear 1

17 minutes ago, CanuckleHorse said:

This kid is easily my favourite forward from the farm he has so many ways he could help but right now the lineup we have in there is probably the most defensive sound you can get.

Except for those hits by Petry and Domi going unanswered

Edited by Hairy Kneel
  • Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Alflives said:

Big Mac should be on our team.  Loui should be in Utica.  

No let’s change the way we deliver our displeasure I say tone down the hate and if possible give credit where credit is due Loui is playing better I like him yeah his contract sucks but he don’t.

Edited by CanuckleHorse
  • Cheers 1
  • Wat 1
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...