Vote Count - Round 2

Vote A:                                      Vote B:
Dr. S       (1) - 112                       AV         (3) - 112, DM, AV
112         (1) - DM                       TL         (1) - BJ   
TL           (1) - AV
DM          (1) - BJ

Exciting first round!!!!!

Appears I didn't miss much -.-

So with all these inactives in risk of a GK, I think the chances at least one mafia is in that pile and will pop up at the end of this round are pretty decent. 

Oh nvr mind it's only TL and Duce who risk a GK.

Given their M.O, Duce is likely to play this inactive regardless of faction. But TL isn't. 

TL has popped into this thread, so he is aware of it at the very least.

I'd think TL pops into both of the categories I mentioned above and is the most likely to be mafia.

Plus it seems ever since who knows when, TL has been a lot quieter until I die when he is indeed mafia. (I once upon a time had a TL radar)

My list would be:

1. Time Lord

T-2. Dr.S, DM, BJ

With AV as the one guy to keep an eye on if the above 4 don't do.

Vote A: DM

Vote B: TL

We should keep pressure on one person for Vote A so we can either eliminate them...or y'know..eliminate them.

Meta Reads:

- TL posted but did not vote. Considering his mafia meta lately in non active games is to contribute at an absolute minimum, that alone is a red flag for me regarding him.

- ilduce is not known for going complete AWOL. I've also seen him post in other CDC threads so he has been on CDC during an active game. It's a complete reach at the moment, but I think he is in the same boat as me and legit doesn't/didn't know the game was going on. That, of course, would tell me no PM. I don't fall on my sword for this theory, but I have him as the least likely mafia in the group of non round 1 voters. @ilduce39 can explain for himself though.

Actual Scum Read:

-DM: I don't like his entrance. Focusing on the word, "Finally," in his entrance post, "Finally implies moreso that he was aware of the game starting and chose to arrive in round 2 rather than not being aware of the game starting and missing round 1 because of it. Going off of that, he immediately drops 2 votes without providing any indication he actually read the previous round. Throw in him being 3rd on the Vote B: AV bandwagon and you have a nicely stacked scum sandwich.

Liter Suspicions:

-I can totally see 112 calling for the falcon MK. I don't have an explanation other than I saw her stab falcon in my dreams last night.

I don't think Zfetch hangs out TL to dry like that as a mafia partner. There is no need to bus this early so if TL flips, that looks good on Z. The reverse would be true of course if Zfetch flips at any point in this game. Regardless, I rule them out as teammates.

I'm guessing a 2 mafia team.

3 hours ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

-DM: I don't like his entrance. Focusing on the word, "Finally," in his entrance post, "Finally implies moreso that he was aware of the game starting and chose to arrive in round 2 rather than not being aware of the game starting and missing round 1 because of it. Going off of that, he immediately drops 2 votes without providing any indication he actually read the previous round. Throw in him being 3rd on the Vote B: AV bandwagon and you have a nicely stacked scum sandwich.

There is another word in that sentence which you should "focus" on.

Plus why = fry people. ;)

8 minutes ago, ilduce39 said:

BJ making up some sense with a very pursuasive gravy. 

The regime calls this move the "intentional bandwagon."  It's an advanced move, so don't try this at home kids.

vote a DM

vote b TL

Elaborate. I actually don't know what you mean.

5 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

Elaborate. I actually don't know what you mean.

I liked your DM callout and agree not voting is pretty careless for TP TL. DM reminds me of my catch on him that last round of the previous game.  TL plays to win no matter the scope of the game so it's a decent suspicion.

Ill contribute more during the game tonight, though it's slim pickings right now!

Sorry for the inactivity.

I'll focus on vote B first. Since I'm not mafia, we should lynch 112 or AV.

On 3/14/2017 at 9:25 PM, One one two said:

vote dr s

On 3/14/2017 at 11:28 PM, One one two said:

I'm tp btw

This was before Dr.S posted anything. Leaning towards this being playful TP 112

On 3/15/2017 at 1:08 AM, One one two said:

prove it

More of that

On 3/15/2017 at 0:19 PM, Alain Vigneault said:

Vote Falcon

Falcon is TP. At the time, no serious votes had been made but this seems like a semi-serious vote. I don't know if that gives him a town or mafia lean though. But I must have quoted this post for a reason.

On 3/15/2017 at 4:52 PM, One one two said:

Of the players who have posted, Zfetch is the only one whose posts I'd call decent.

First actual read. Mafia 112 could've just let the round 1 playfulness continue

21 hours ago, One one two said:

I really don't get why Dr. S would vote for me in that situation and not come back to the thread before nightfall.

Another read

Oh. I misread the vote count and thought switching to AV would break the tie.

In my experience people make mistakes with the votecount and then feel the need to explain themselves are TP

I'll just leave it.

Someone vote for Dr S though

This is kind of alarming though because she's just letting the vote tie when she was trying to break the tie earlier.

19 hours ago, One one two said:

Vote A: Dr. S

Vote B: AV

Both are solid votes IMO

13 hours ago, One one two said:

TP read: BJ

Another read, and I agree because BJ doesn't just go absent for a round as mafia, he likes to be the main voice in the thread

7 hours ago, Alain Vigneault said:

Vote A: TL

Vote B: AV

Wait why me lol.

I voted Falcon but what would my play be as mafia to tie?   Why wouldn't I just swing it last second to take out 2 tp?

This is a valid point. I'm TP so he could have swung the vote onto me. But what if he wasn't online at nightfall and is just using this to try to clear himself?

5 hours ago, Alain Vigneault said:

Wait.  Undue all votes.

Vote A: DM

Vote B: TL

Reasonable votes

Tbh I think we're all TP

6:00 pm Vote Update

Vote Count - Round 2

Vote A: - Current 2nd. Round Vote            
112         (1) - DM                        
DM          (4) - BJ, Zfetch, AV, Duce
Zfetch      (1) - 112

Vote B: - 1st. Round tie break Vote

AV          (2) - 112, DM
TL          (4) - BJ, Zfetch, AV, Duce

The following player must vote in this round or risk a GK.

TL

Archived