The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Yo whatchu listening to homie g? (HipHop)

Rate this topic

Just now, J-23 said:

Even Lil Yatchy fans say that's trash, although all of his songs are. Come on man. Show me something good.

Personally I think it's his best song. But only because Migos is the greatest. Here try this

• Upvote 1
18 minutes ago, J-23 said:

Even Lil Yatchy fans say that's trash, although all of his songs are. Come on man. Show me something good.

Ignore the troll. I'm out of my minus for today or else it would be going to his post. 

1 minute ago, RRypien37 said:

One of the few "new" rappers I dig. Definitely sounds a bit like Ghostface Killah.

yeah havent listened too a ton of his tunes but theres a few there ive heard that i dig. should i go through some of his albums?

Just now, TNucks1 said:

yeah havent listened too a ton of his tunes but theres a few there ive heard that i dig. should i go through some of his albums?

Definitely. That mixtape the song I posted "Saab Stories" has a few gems. Same with his first studio album "Dr. Lecter". 

His newest album from 2015 actually has a couple great songs too. He is really consistent. Only recently has he gotten quite big. He didn't take up rap till like 25-26. 

Just now, RRypien37 said:

Definitely. That mixtape the song I posted "Saab Stories" has a few gems. Same with his first studio album "Dr. Lecter". 

His newest album from 2015 actually has a couple great songs too. He is really consistent. Only recently has he gotten quite big. He didn't take up rap till like 25-26. 

yeah he's a chef too isnt he?

6 minutes ago, RRypien37 said:

Ignore the troll. I'm out of my minus for today or else it would be going to his post. 

I'm not trolling. Am I only allowed to post songs that you like?

Just now, TNucks1 said:

yeah he's a chef too isnt he?

Yes sir. That was his career before rap. He has a bunch of videos/series with Vice Eats. Quite a unique guy. Hope he loses weight though or he won't be around too long. 

3 minutes ago, RRypien37 said:

Yes sir. That was his career before rap. He has a bunch of videos/series with Vice Eats. Quite a unique guy. Hope he loses weight though or he won't be around too long. 

yeah gunna end up like Big Pun.