The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ Chicago Blackhawks | Mar 21 | 5:30 PM | SN |

AlwaysACanuckFan

Look at that forward group? 

And people seem to think this team is underperforming. 

Exactly which coach is going to do better with this roster? It's only a kick in the ass away from what Green has got down in Utica. It seems even when we thought we were down to the bare bones - we weren't 

I pity Willie, Bo, Sven and Sutter trying to haul this sledge uphill. I suppose firing will be almost a blessing to Willie after this nightmare.

5-1 Hawks.

There is every reason for Chicago to win this game, but it is games like this that I think the Canucks can actually surprise everyone and win it. 2-1 Canucks with the only Blackhawks goal come from another phantom offside that was missed by the refs.

9 hours ago, Camel Toe Drag said:

Drew Shore can fly across the pond and be plugged in right away though? Gotcha Willie. 

I just wanna see Tryamkin have another monster game and make life miserable for the Hawks stars.  

Drew shore didn't lose 15 pounds due to the flu the week before he played now did he. 

2 hours ago, alfstonker said:

Look at that forward group? 

And people seem to think this team is underperforming. 

Exactly which coach is going to do better with this roster? It's only a kick in the ass away from what Green has got down in Utica. It seems even when we thought we were down to the bare bones - we weren't 

I pity Willie, Bo, Sven and Sutter trying to haul this sledge uphill. I suppose firing will be almost a blessing to Willie after this nightmare.

5-1 Hawks.

Half of out our forwards should not be in the NHL and our two most important forwards shouldn't have to carry the team

but are being asked to.

Willie REJECTED the Penguins for us. I do feel bad for him.

• -SN- featured this topic

Archived