Jump to content
The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Gun shots outside UK parliament


Bizarre

Recommended Posts

10 minutes ago, DonLever said:

The number of terrorist victim killed by Islamists in the US far outnumbered the number of people killed by white male terrorists.

 

Just 9/11 there were 2996 people killed.   Adding up all the people killed by white male terrorists and you won't get close to 2996.

 

Let's not use factual stats you know, that might burst someone's bubble.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Ryan Strome said:

Why do you never accept terrorist attacks by Muslims is an issue?

In the realm of things that are a threat to kill me or you, Muslim terrorists is way down the list. 

 

Why do you make such a statistically improbable threat such a big issue? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, inane said:

Why is what a problem? Terrorism? 

 

 

Islamic terrorism? I understand so many other ways to die are more common but I don't understand why millions in this religion want to kill.

 

What other religion teaches hate and murder on the same scale as Islam?

 

That's my point of it being a problem. Of course it's not all Muslims but it certainly is a significant amount.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Ryan Strome said:

Islamic terrorism? I understand so many other ways to die are more common but I don't understand why millions in this religion want to kill.

 

What other religion teaches hate and murder on the same scale as Islam?

 

That's my point of it being a problem. Of course it's not all Muslims but it certainly is a significant amount.

Is it a significant amount? 

 

And sure, terrorism is a problem. But so is furniture tipping over and killing people. We don't ban furniture. We deal with the treat as appropriate. We've gone just a touch overboard with the terrorism thing. 

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, inane said:

Is it a significant amount? 

 

And sure, terrorism is a problem. But so is furniture tipping over and killing people. We don't ban furniture. We deal with the treat as appropriate. We've gone just a touch overboard with the terrorism thing. 

 

 

 

Perfect, I like your response. How do we deal with it? Especially considering if we talk about it we are racist. Practice whatever religion you like but we have to get to the bottom of why millions of Muslims want to kill people.

 

Edit, I would call millions a significant amount.

Btw I'm not even going into the integration issues in Europe just attacks in the name of allah.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Ryan Strome said:

Perfect, I like your response. How do we deal with it? Especially considering if we talk about it we are racist. Practice whatever religion you like but we have to get to the bottom of why millions of Muslims want to kill people.

 

Edit, I would call millions a significant amount.

Btw I'm not even going into the integration issues in Europe just attacks in the name of allah.

 

 

I don't know. Same way I don't know why white extremists kill people all the time in the US. There are some farked up people out there. But pinning all our fear and spending god knows how much money on a threat that isn't anywhere close to the biggest threat to our safety seems dumb and just emotionally reactionary.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, BlackBeard said:

which story? did he shoot the man and praised God like the way islamic terrorists praise allah after killing somebody.

 

11 hours ago, BlackBeard said:

yes those who built the western society are mentally ill for using the 10 commandments of God, as its foundation. 

 

 

<_<

 

God bless america

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, CBH1926 said:

You must have slept through when McVeigh, Rudolph, Kaczynski, Konopka etc. got convicted of terrorism.

Nice try !

 

Sure.

 

What about the other estimated 6000+ mass killings in the Us since McVeigh that are not "terrorist" attacks (Killings with more than 3 people)

 

When you start gunning down large numbers of people it's not an act of terrorism.  You kill 2 and worship someone that is not a christian or catholic god and you're a terrorist.

 

I shouldn't have to spell this out for you because it's been done to death

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, DonLever said:

The number of terrorist victim killed by Islamists in the US far outnumbered the number of people killed by white male terrorists.

 

Just 9/11 there were 2996 people killed.   Adding up all the people killed by white male terrorists and you won't get close to 2996.

 

Dude 

 

911 was so 16 years ago.........

 

if it even happened.......

 

#actors

#falseflag

#inside job

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, inane said:

I don't know. Same way I don't know why white extremists kill people all the time in the US. There are some farked up people out there. But pinning all our fear and spending god knows how much money on a threat that isn't anywhere close to the biggest threat to our safety seems dumb and just emotionally reactionary.

But are "white extremists" killing in the name of Jesus? I don't think so. And of course it's not the biggest threat however so many Muslims are teaching hate and killing. Why? And when they teach this it should be stopped, shouldn't it? Just like teaching Nazism should be stopped.

 

The defense of Muslims is that most aren't bad, well we know that but so many are and if we turn a blind eye it won't get better. Muslims kill other Muslims daily because they say they're bad Muslims.

 

You used the U.S as an example but look muslim terrorist attacks are happening in Canada, France, Spain, Britain, Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan, India, Russia, Africa, etc, etc. Think how many get disrupted by authorities, thank God. The preaching of hate and destruction is the issue and it needs to be addressed. It certainly is being addressed in China, but they're bad commies I guess. 

 

Japan wouldn't even take refugees from Syria... You lived in Japan right?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Ryan Strome said:

But are "white extremists" killing in the name of Jesus? I don't think so. And of course it's not the biggest threat however so many Muslims are teaching hate and killing. Why? And when they teach this it should be stopped, shouldn't it? Just like teaching Nazism should be stopped.

 

The defense of Muslims is that most aren't bad, well we know that but so many are and if we turn a blind eye it won't get better. Muslims kill other Muslims daily because they say they're bad Muslims.

 

You used the U.S as an example but look muslim terrorist attacks are happening in Canada, France, Spain, Britain, Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan, India, Russia, Africa, etc, etc. Think how many get disrupted by authorities, thank God. The preaching of hate and destruction is the issue and it needs to be addressed. It certainly is being addressed in China, but they're bad commies I guess. 

 

Japan wouldn't even take refugees from Syria... You lived in Japan right?

Seems like we're talking different things. I'm saying the threat of terrorism is way overblown in the realm of things that are threatening. You're talking about religion. 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, inane said:

Seems like we're talking different things. I'm saying the threat of terrorism is way overblown in the realm of things that are threatening. You're talking about religion. 

 

 

I said I understand your comment and mostly agree. What I want people to figure out is why is it happening, why does this religion teach so much hate and murder. People do dumb things for their religion.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Ryan Strome said:

I said I understand your comment and mostly agree. What I want people to figure out is why is it happening, why does this religion teach so much hate and murder. People do dumb things for their religion.

Lol I agree, organized religion is the worst thing man's created. There's no rationalizing the irrational. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Warhippy said:

Sure.

 

What about the other estimated 6000+ mass killings in the Us since McVeigh that are not "terrorist" attacks (Killings with more than 3 people)

 

When you start gunning down large numbers of people it's not an act of terrorism.  You kill 2 and worship someone that is not a christian or catholic god and you're a terrorist.

 

I shouldn't have to spell this out for you because it's been done to death

There is a difference between mass killings and terrorism.  Not all mass killings are acts of terrorism.  Not all acts of terrorism are mass killings.

To be classified as a terrorist act there must have been:

1. Violence or intimidation

2. An act committed by non-state actors

3. An act that targeted society as a whole

4. An act that was committed in the pursuit of purposing a political, ideological, or theological goal

 

Terrorism is a defined term.  There are several definitions that have slight variants, but one factor that is always present is that it must be violence in the pursuit of some sort of ideological goal.

 

If you are killing someone in the name of a deity in order to defend that religion it is terrorism.  It doesn't matter how many people you kill.  If somebody orchestrates an attack in the name of God/Allah/Buddah/L. Ron Hubbard, they are a terrorist.

If you are James Holmes and you indiscriminately kill 24 people for the sole purpose of wanting to kill people, it is not terrorism.  This is why many of the mass shooters in the US are not classified as terrorists.  They have no message, they are not trying to purpose their ideology on society.

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...