The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Sedins are Second to Wayne Gretzky and Jari Kurri(NHL Record)

ChuckNORRIS4Cup

6 hours ago, Googlie said:

They need 22 combined points. -  that's 11 goals in 3 games.  Can Daniel get 9 for his 400 ??  

What a finish to their careers these achievements would be.

He will need 3 hattricks for the next 3 games to get it... I find that highly unlikely that going to happen... 

This will be my final post on here, just want to say I enjoyed keeping this stat up to date was definitely hoping they would of broke this record, once I found out about this last year I really thought they would of broke this record next year, my original prediction was 2 years this year and next and it's obvious they would of next year, but obviously retirement changed that. Still even though they didn't break the record what they accomplished in this era of hockey is impressive enough, so Thank You Sedins your #1 in my eyes!

On 2018-04-09 at 6:02 PM, ChuckNORRIS4Cup said:

This will be my final post on here, just want to say I enjoyed keeping this stat up to date was definitely hoping they would of broke this record, once I found out about this last year I really thought they would of broke this record next year, my original prediction was 2 years this year and next and it's obvious they would of next year, but obviously retirement changed that. Still even though they didn't break the record what they accomplished in this era of hockey is impressive enough, so Thank You Sedins your #1 in my eyes!

Maybe family life won't be as much fun as they anticipate, and they realize they still have hockey in them to give.  Take a year off and obliterate the record.  Daniel also gets 400 and Henrik piles on another fifty assists....one can dream.  Thanks for starting this thread, I enjoyed it.

Archived