The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Signing] Vancouver Canucks Sign Forward Brock Boeser

15 minutes ago, Rick Blight said:

They will be upset that he is wearing #6. They will take that as disrespect that he is wearing Toronto's Ace Bailey's old number.........the only #6 to ever be retired in the whole NHL!

I like that he's got #6, Salo is still one of my all time favourites and its a good number to try to live up to for team character. 

Canucks sign Boeser - a great day for the franchise - and he's straight into the lineup despite a double-overtime playoff loss the day before.

Obviously he and his family had made up their minds beforehand that he was going pro.  JB waiting anxiously with the paperwork lol.  End of a lot of unnecessary anxiety regarding him going to free agency.

And then there's CDC - who turn it into an opportunity to whine about WD lol.

In the tradition of that idiot Tony Gallagher, except this 'ice time controversy' has begun before the guy has even set foot on NHL ice lol.

Carry on drama queens.

1 minute ago, Hortankin said:

So he's playing tonight?!?!?!?!

Debut against the team everyone was scared he was leaving us for? What icing on the cake it'll be to see him score against his hometown team in his debut!

Not tonight.  In 5 minutes

He played a game and a half worth of playoff hockey yesterday. Do not expect him to have much energy or to get that many minutes. I would say he doesn't even crack 10 minutes of playing time and is regulated to the bench in the 3rd. He is going to be exceptionally tired unless somehow he is hopped up on adrenaline the entire time. 

Archived