The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs. Winnipeg Jets | March 26, 2017 | 5PM | SN | From Vancouver With Love

Twilight Sparkle

The Vancouver Canucks have a sitcom, and it's in your house!

Bo Horvat has been keeping a secret from the team! However, Markus Granlund found out, and threatened to tell everyone if Bo didn't. Bo pleaded with Markus to not tell anyone, and Markus, being the good friend and teammate that he is, took heat for strange goings on, that might finger Bo as the perpetrator.

Daniel Sedin walked in on Markus and Bo having an argument and Markus had to confess something on behalf of Bo.

33cvlns.jpg

Meanwhile, a seemingly intoxicated Jim Benning, who may have had one too many mojitos, had a lot to say about the team's injuries.

sbngwp.jpg

Back in the arena, in the locker room, the injured Markus Granlund "raided" catering. Nikita Tryamkin was hungry was walked in on Markus eating everything.

mt5i88.jpg

He came down with food poisoning. "Better you than I." said Nikita, as Markus was getting sick in the bathroom.

Back in the arena suite, Bo Horvat ended up coming clean about the thing he did. He took Willie Desjardins saved waffle from catering. Coach was not pleased.

oa3udy.jpg

As punishment, and after Markus was finished being sick, the boys may miss the next episode! At least they pooled their money and bought this sweet boat off of craigslist.

2hmlboh.jpg

However...

Deep in the bowels of the Board of Governors, an evil mastermind has plans of his own...

34ybuwi.jpg

To be continued...

Vancouver Canucks @ Winnipeg Jets

MTS Centre

5:00 PM PST

Watch: Sportsnet

Listen: TSN 1040

Projected line ups (stolen from last game, cause who knows with this team)

Sedin - Sedin - Chaput

Baertschi - Horvat - Boeser

Skille - Sutter - Goldobin

LaBate - Shore - Boucher

Edler - Stecher

Sbisa - is tanev hurt again

Hutton - Tryamkin

Bachman

Jet's projected line up (buff might be game time decision. missed ducks game friday)

Ehlers - Little - Laine

Perreault - Scheifele - Wheeler

Copp - Lowry - Armia

Tanev - Petan - Thorburn

Melchiori - Trouba

Morrisey - Strait

Stuart - Nogier

Hutchinson

i'm off to work! T__T any changes during the day, i'm sure you guys will corrected it as the day goes :3

That first pic made me choke with laughter! However, as you can imagine he's free to drop his drawers in my house anytime ;)

I don't mean to brag, but I am in the cup finals of my hockey pool, and me and my opponent are tied going into today. I need my Canucks players to show up in a big way for me, so I'm predicting a win,  hopefully one including lots of goals/assists by Bo, Danny, and Suttsy on the powerplay or shorthanded. A couple Laine goals for good measure. Please! 

Hilarious GDT!  I just inhaled my morning coffee through my nose when I saw that Dr. Evil pic.  That was priceless and perfect!

I know TS just used the same lineup as yesterday's game.  Most likely Miller's back in the net today though.  I see Boeser used sparingly today.

Here's hoping for another energetic game from the kids.  They'll be pumped to go up against Laine and Ehlers.

3-1 Nux.  Horvat with 2.

I seem to recall Willie saying in an interview yesterday that today's game would be a harder game for him.  Considering he could get through one game on adrenaline.  I bet we see him in there. Especially with the skille injury. But wouldn't be upset if he sat out at all. Been  a crazy weekend for him.

45 minutes ago, Gooseberries said:

I heard he does but can't be 100% sure.

Like 73% certain. 

TSN1040 said that Abbott confirmed that the visa was not an issue.

WD did say that they will evaluate his fatigue level though - it would be his 3rd game in 3 nights.  They don't have extra players around.  Biega will have to play 4th line F to replace Skille.  The only other extra player is Larsen unless someone got recalled from Utica or Megna is ready to return.

Archived