The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

How many think Brock Boeser looks NHL ready?

*Buzzsaw*

Keep Brock Boeser up for the rest of the Season?  

366 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

On ‎9‎/‎27‎/‎2017 at 9:35 AM, EdgarM said:

Boeser is definitely NHL ready and he is definitely a top 6 in the current line up. I am betting he will be the top scorer on the team as well. He has more offensive skill then Bo but has the same poise Bo did when he first came into the NHL. Haven't seen a Canuck rookie come in as a natural goal scorer  since Bure and that's saying something.

I also see Virtanen as our next Kassian. Very excited to see these two to make the team this year.

I was going to post a thread something like "I'm glad JB didn't go by majority of the CDC about Jake"

like dumping him... without giving him the time to mature...

And pretty simple why is exactly what happened as in ANY power forward has to go through, maturity through humility and that's exactly what happened  but jake is that star power forward as he continues under Travis that we've been after for awhile without having to break the cap bank.

Yes I agree with the top scorer unless this is jakes break out year if he can be and stay consistant but then again he's up against Bo tooI hope it's close! 

On ‎9‎/‎27‎/‎2017 at 4:34 PM, Alexander said:

Boeser reminds me of Naslund and Bo reminds me of Morrison... hint hint know who Bertuzzi reminds me of? lol Virtanen. We have our new West Coast Express

Even better, Boeser is bigger physically wise than naslund and Bo is obviously bigger physically than Morrison, jake is a bit shorter than todd but seems to me jake has more natural scoring skill...  Can you imagine Nazz and Morrison that big, yes they could take a puck off you skilled but couldn't by flattening you over and over given the chance and on top of that Bert with his mean streak?  Whoa!!!!!  that'd been some line... 

Archived