The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs Anaheim Ducks Mar 28,2017 07:00PM

3KBieksa

11 hours ago, redhdlois said:

Home debut for Brock !!   Should be a great game !!

I predict Canucks win 4-2....Brock scores one and the hometown fans go wild !!

Image result for brock boeser canucks

Maybe I'm a softy, but I just love how excited Miller, Boucher, Skille, Henrik, and Daniel are for Brock. Win or lose, it's good to be a Canucks fan.

I hope for another good game by the bbb line. I hope Bo gets a goal. It's been a while now for him.  3-2 Canucks

13 minutes ago, RJ39 said:

Nice GDT! Question for anyone who sees this post thought. Does Reid Boucher fit into future plans or is he gone after this season? Just thought i'd ask because he's playing on the 4th line.

I want to see Boucher and Goldy on a line together they played together in juniors. Ithink those two with Sutter would make a good third line if they can both work on there two way game. 

44 minutes ago, ajhockey said:

No idea why, but unless it's the Sharks, we seem to step up our game against the best teams. 3-1 win with an empty netter. Boeser gets an assist on a Horvat goal.

Picturing a beautiful-back-handed-between-the-legs-pass, or some other highlight reel pass from Brock to Bo, or vice versa Bo to Brock!

15 minutes ago, RJ39 said:

Nice GDT! Question for anyone who sees this post thought. Does Reid Boucher fit into future plans or is he gone after this season? Just thought i'd ask because he's playing on the 4th line.

Who knows eh?  I mean...didn't Bo start on the 4th line?  I am hopeful that they will re-sign him and give him a chance to work with the Nuck training staff throughout the summer.  It would be interesting to see what he could do if he were in tip top shape.

Right now, there are too many forwards that need to be protected at the expansion draft, which leaves Boucher and Gaunce unprotected.  I guess it will be a wait and see scenario.

11 hours ago, J-23 said:

Rumor has it that they tried to get Luongo to take that photo shoot before they asked Kesler.

Luongo probably said no because he knew Kes was just going to mope around in the background :lol:

Archived