The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

BUF Sam Reinhart benched entire game

COLUMBUS, Ohio – Sam Reinhart suffered through the embarrassing punishment, but the message was for everyone on the Sabres. Team policies are not optional.

Reinhart watched all 60 minutes of Tuesday’s 3-1 loss to Columbus from the bench. He barely budged in Nationwide Arena after being late to a meeting in the team hotel, a source told The Buffalo News.

“Earlier in the day, Sam Reinhart violated a team policy, and the discipline was not playing in tonight’s game,” said Buffalo coach Dan Bylsma, who declined to elaborate on the infraction. “We’re going to move forward from here. Disappointing, but it happened and we dealt with it. We’re going to move on from here.”

The message is “for everyone,” Bylsma said. “We’re part of a team. We do things as a team. That’s hopefully the lesson.”

Lots more here

http://buffalonews.com/2017/03/28/reinhart-benched-entire-game-violating-sabres-policy/

Thats him on the right

2 minutes ago, Warhippy said:

Quck someone suggest a ridiculously cheap underpayment for Reinhardt and justify it by saying he's a locker room cancer or uncoachable and how we should give him a chance

Reinhart and a 2017 2nd for Megma.  We get a locker room cancer project and they get someone that knows how to show up on time with a tie on.

Maybe this is Reinhart's master plan to join the Canucks.

2 minutes ago, Ryan Strome said:

Ballard, Raymond and a 7th rounder?

Just now, Tre Mac said:

Reinhart and a 2017 2nd for Megma.  We get a locker room cancer project and they get someone that knows how to show up on time with a tie on.

Maybe this is Reinhart's master plan to join the Canucks.

I think these are close, but we might need them to throw in a conditional 4th which could turn in to a 1st if he eats pancakes on a tuesday

8 minutes ago, Warhippy said:

I think these are close, but we might need them to throw in a conditional 4th which could turn in to a 1st if he eats pancakes on a tuesday

If he eats pancakes on a Tuesday, I don't want that trash on my team. Tuesdays are breakfast burrito day. :angry:

19 minutes ago, Warhippy said:

Quick someone suggest a ridiculously cheap underpayment for Reinhardt and justify it by saying he's a locker room cancer or uncoachable and how we should give him a chance

Reinhart for the rights of Philip Larsen and Willie's mustache :)

40 minutes ago, Warhippy said:

Quick someone suggest a ridiculously cheap underpayment for Reinhardt and justify it by saying he's a locker room cancer or uncoachable and how we should give him a chance

Sammy for the "Torts 2nd". I mean come on, that Torts 2nd has reached mythic status on CDC. It solves all trades. 

Archived