The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Devils Win !!

nickels

Despite their best efforts....the NJDevils finally won a game !

Playing without MVP Cory Schneider, they were "out-tanked" by the Flyers, winning 1-0 in OT.

The Canucks are now within a road loss in Az from owning the 2nd worst record in the NHL, and the lottery odds that go with it.

Finally something to cheer about...

Maybe 1 of the top 2 C's aren't out of the picture just yet

2 minutes ago, Hortankin said:

I remember when the Jets won last year. I was so pumped at getting Matthews or Laine, I'm sure we will get screwed again.

fingers crossed

Yeah, everyone rejoiced when Columbus passed the Canucks in the standings.  We all know how that turned out.

8 minutes ago, Hortankin said:

I remember when the Jets won last year. I was so pumped at getting Matthews or Laine, I'm sure we will get screwed again.

fingers crossed

I'm still so cheesed about that. Can you imagine how much better off we'd be with a Laine or Matthews. Laine's shot with the Sedins passing would be unstoppable. Matthews and Horvat would be one hell of a combination as 1 and 2 C. Hockey gods weren't with us. At least we have Juolevi who'll be a solid D but one of those two would have accelerated our rebuild twofold. 

4 minutes ago, Trebreh said:

the extra point would've been huge.

Not really...we now control our own destiny.

0-3 in reg equals the #2 slot.  I personally think we r up to the challenge.

If we start Miller in Az ...the entire management team/coaching staff  should be replaced.

I think we should try one of the Sedins in net...they're done as forwards, and 14m is a lot for 3rd liners.

Just now, nickels said:

If we start Miller in Az ...the entire management team should be replaced.

you know willie d will dressed him against Arizona just to troll us. lol

3 minutes ago, Wonder__Bread said:

I'm still so cheesed about that. Can you imagine how much better off we'd be with a Laine or Matthews. Laine's shot with the Sedins passing would be unstoppable. Matthews and Horvat would be one hell of a combination as 1 and 2 C. Hockey gods weren't with us. At least we have Juolevi who'll be a solid D but one of those two would have accelerated our rebuild twofold. 

When OJ doesn't make the team out of camp cdc will explode.

23 minutes ago, nickels said:

If we start Miller in Az ...the entire management team/coaching staff  should be replaced.

I think we should try one of the Sedins in net...they're done as forwards, and 14m is a lot for 3rd liners.

I said the said thing you did. Sorry you beat me to it.  Please lose all remaining games. 

A win in Az on Thurs will more than likely be the difference between the 2nd best or 5th best lottery odds.

(we will pass AZ/NJ/LV with a win)

What do you think is best for the long term outlook of the franchise ?

1 hour ago, Wonder__Bread said:

Matthews is on the cusp of a 40 goal season as a rookie. Laine has kept a similar pace. Canuck luck.

Archived