The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

(Proposal) VAN MTL

The Canadiens are in win now mode, and we are tanking.

To Van

Sergachev

To Mtl

Tanev 

Edler

2nd round pick 2017

The value may seem a tad unfair, but look at Montreals defense with Edler and Tanev

Edler Weber

Beaulieu Tanev

Davidson Petry

This move should be made after the deadline. This move gives Montreal defensive depth. What do you think

Future D

Juolevi Sergachev

Tryamkin Stecher

Hutton Gudbranson

11 minutes ago, JAVALE MCGEE said:

I am suprised that you guys think that we are overpaying!! Edler is garbage, the 2nd rounder will likely be garbage. The only god player in this deal from our side is Tanev

So you're asking Montreal to take our garbage in exchange for one of their best prospects?

lol.

49 minutes ago, JAVALE MCGEE said:

I am suprised that you guys think that we are overpaying!! Edler is garbage, the 2nd rounder will likely be garbage. The only god player in this deal from our side is Tanev

Tanev is still relatively young and Sergachev is a pretty big gamble.

1 hour ago, JAVALE MCGEE said:

The only god player in this deal from our side is Tanev

If Tanev is god he's probably worth Sergachev,  Price,  Weber and Gallagher.   Maybe their next 5 firsts as well,  because - god.

Edler will not waive his NTC and we do not need an unproven defensive prospect as we already have good defensive depth.  I also have faith in Benning to snag a hidden gem Dman in this years draft (2nd or 3rd or 4th pick). Sergachev is a good prospect and I would love to have him but this trade offer is just out to lunch .

Tanev for a top 6 is what's needed.

Archived