The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

PDSF: (P2) Edmonton Oilers vs. (P3) San Jose Sharks | Oilers win series 4-2

2017 Stanley Cup Playoffs | Round 1   

121 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the series?

This poll is closed to new votes

1 minute ago, brilac said:

I was hoping for a battle of Alberta.  It is what it is.  I love battles!

Problem is I would't know who to cheer for in a battle of Alberta as I hate both teams.  Now we get to cheer for Kes, Juice, and Hansen to destroy both the Alberta teams.

1 minute ago, King Heffy said:

Problem is I would't know who to cheer for in a battle of Alberta as I hate both teams.  Now we get to cheer for Kes, Juice, and Hansen to destroy both the Alberta teams.

I know, I don't care for either Alberta team, but I love seeing battles.  I really wanted to Leafs to win today so I could see the battle of Ontario, but that's not happening either.

Sharks have struggle this year especially past 20 or so games. They're ripe for the picking. Oilers in 5 or 6. 

No way the Sharks get past ANA , Chicago and then the Caps anyways. Sharks just don't have it this year. 

Any Canadian team vs the Caps would be a great SCF.

1 minute ago, WHL rocks said:

Sharks have struggle this year especially past 20 or so games. They're ripe for the picking. Oilers in 5 or 6. 

Considering not one 1st round Benning pick is in the NHL i don't think the 31st overall would help the Canucks anytime soon if at all. No way the Sharks get past ANA , Chicago and then the Caps anyways. Sharks just don't have it this year. 

Any Canadian team vs the Caps would be a great SCF.

Boeser is a first round pick. 

What does that have to do with the Oilers vs Sharks?

Just now, DeNiro said:

Boeser is a first round pick. 

What does that have to do with the Oilers vs Sharks?

THat's why i deleted that part out of my post but you were too quick to quote me i guess. 

We get the 31st overall if Sharks win the Cup. 

3 minutes ago, WHL rocks said:

THat's why i deleted that part out of my post but you were too quick to quote me i guess. 

We get the 31st overall if Sharks win the Cup. 

Yea. What does that have to do with the OIlers and the Sharks matchup?

And should we not be hoping to add more picks? Seems to me having the 31st and 33rd picks would be a good thing. Could potentially package those to get a 15-20 pick if Benning likes someone there.

• -Vintage Canuck- changed the title to PDSF: (P2) Edmonton Oilers vs. (P3) San Jose Sharks | Oilers win series 4-2
  • -Vintage Canuck- unpinned this topic

Archived