The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Travis Green will be new head coach

vancouverdepression

Dont fool yourselves into thinking otherwise.  How do Canuck fans feel about another rookie coach leading this team?  This you can be sure of, if Green, Benning and Linden dont turn this ship towards being better in 2 to 3 years, all 3 are gone I would assume. I dont mind Green as a coach here but its another roll of the dice on a rookie coach... here we go!

20 minutes ago, vancouverdepression said:

Dont fool yourselves into thinking otherwise.  How do Canuck fans feel about another rookie coach leading this team?  This you can be sure of, if Green, Benning and Linden dont turn this ship towards being better in 2 to 3 years, all 3 are gone I would assume. I dont mind Green as a coach here but its another roll of the dice on a rookie coach... here we go!

All I can add is: Alf is VERY sorry you have to live in the hole that is Cowtown:(

1 minute ago, Alflives said:

In before Mod does the (TAGS) post!  I love winning like this!!!!

Yes, Travis Green will be our next coach.  Bob Mackenzie suggested Willie D going to Dallas, and Travis Green coming here a couple weeks ago.

MacKenzie is wrong as Hitchcock is going to Dallas.

4 minutes ago, Alflives said:

In before Mod does the (TAGS) post!  I love winning like this!!!!

Yes, Travis Green will be our next coach.  Bob Mackenzie suggested Willie D going to Dallas, and Travis Green coming here a couple weeks ago.

Big Mack was wrong about Dallas - Hitch is their new coach as of this morning. Assistant for Willie there maybe? He's better suited for that job imo. 

2 minutes ago, AlwaysACanuckFan said:

MacKenzie is wrong as Hitchcock is going to Dallas.

"going to Dallas".  Doesn't mean as head coach, does it?  Maybe he's back as their assistant, or as a scout, or leading their minor league team?

Archived