The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Manhunt On For Man Who Broadcast Himself Murdering An Elderly Man Earlier Today On Facebook Live

SabreFan1

To spread fear, division and hate.  To enable the people to believe that this actually happened to further the agenda for more control over the populace.   It's the season of life (spring) the more negative energy spread, the lower frequency vibration amongst ALL life on the planet.  It's the season (40 day) of sacrifice.   There are many reasons the dark occult spread this type of fear.  I sounds a bit nutty, I know.  Research it for yourself.  Don't take my word for it.  Question EVERYTHING.  Liveleak, as far as I know, still has the video.  It makes NO sense and you can see the cut and edit when the "suspect" spins around, conveniently, then the frame of the "body" is lying perfectly aligned with the fake blood.  If someone one wanted to record a murder why would they do a spin around with the camera eight after the shot.  Operation Mockingbird, legalizing propaganda through the NDAA Bill right there.   

4 hours ago, stawns said:

proven time and time and time again that the death penalty is absolutely no deterrent to murder.  The government should never be in the business of killing it's citizens

Valid point about the death penalty not being a deterrent.

But once carried out its 100% certain that the same individual won't re offend.

Just now, Bocivus said:

Brainwashed, Believe everything and question nothing.

Right dude, I suppose his family being interviewed was all fake as well as the vigilantes driving around trying to find him. And sandy hook was fake, and the moon landing, 911, etc.

dont bother replying with your "proof" or your stupid links to infowars either. Must be a big blow to hear Alex Jones is basically playing a character eh?

4 minutes ago, Stelar said:

Right dude, I suppose his family being interviewed was all fake as well as the vigilantes driving around trying to find him. And sandy hook was fake, and the moon landing, 911, etc.

dont bother replying with your "proof" or your stupid links to infowars either. Must be a big blow to hear Alex Jones is basically playing a character eh?

I actually believe the moon landing was fake. That is about as far as I go with conspiracies.

10 minutes ago, Bocivus said:

Brainwashed, Believe everything and question nothing.

Or believe that everything out there is a conspiracy and fake news.

It has to be tough thinking that whole world revolves around government trying to take guns from its people. 

9 minutes ago, Jiggs50 said:

Why take it so personally?

I have family all over the States and they let me know the media is hardly talking about it.

Funny how lots are claiming FAKENEWS but then complain when media doesn't cover something. 

Not going to lie part of me wondered if this was fake, the blood did look pretty bright red, but when they mentioned 13 or 15 others were killed as well, but no bodies or anything found seemed a little suspicious especially if this guy is literally driving and getting out to kill random people. 

Although regarding the video and the fact it cuts out, according to Facebook the killing wasn't done live and it was uploaded after, then he went live in his car driving after. But to see a family crying like that because they lost a father to fake that? That would be low, but that's what's keeping me believing it's real.

Well when Cleveland police offer $50,000 reward for his location don't think this is fake now, that's a lot of money, no reason they would offer that much if it was fake or anything at all. 

A $50,000 reward has been offered for the location of the 'Facebook shooter' and the hunt for him has become what Cleveland Police Chief Calvin Williams described as 'a national search."

Mr Williams said the shooter, Steve Stephens, 37, is armed "without a doubt."

2 hours ago, VanGnome said:

#10.

These acts, and because he used social media to record the execution of that innocent person, can be construed as domestic terrorism. But guaranteed he's shot on site, so either way he's one dead mofo.

I JUST watched the video and it's honestly the most disturbing thing I've seen in my entire life. Without question.

There's no way they would try to convince a jury of #10 when they have the other 2 available to them. 

I wouldn't be surprised to see the tough guy turn into a wimp and surrender once someone has a gun on him.  The shock of what he's done has worn off so unless he poses a danger, the cops will probably try to take him alive.

35 minutes ago, Ryan Strome said:

I actually believe the moon landing was fake. That is about as far as I go with conspiracies.

27 minutes ago, Stelar said:

Lol, I might give you that one.....

The US and Soviets left reflectors (mirrors) on the moon each time that they went to the moon (soviet missions were unmanned) and to this day they can be hit with a laser by anybody and if you use a strong enough laser and sensitive enough receiver, you can predict and detect to the second when the laser beam returns.

https://science.nasa.gov/science-news/science-at-nasa/2004/21jul_llr

2 minutes ago, SabreFan1 said:

The US and Soviets left reflectors (mirrors) on the moon each time that they went to the moon and to this day they can be hit with a laser by anybody and if you use a strong enough laser and sensitive enough receiver, you can predict and detect to the second that the laser returns.

https://science.nasa.gov/science-news/science-at-nasa/2004/21jul_llr

Well there it is. 

But when did the Soviets go to the moon?

33 minutes ago, Stelar said:

The mountain of evidence that Sandy Hook was fake is out there if you'd care to look but thars beside the point.  

His family??  Lol. Yeah, anyone who lost a family member would be interviewed l the next day on CNN, right?  Perfectly natural...  

If your mom/dad/sister/brother was murdered would you be interested front of the cameras the next day?  I seriously doubt it.   But it's on TV so it must be true. 

18 minutes ago, ChuckNORRIS4Cup said:

Not going to lie part of me wondered if this was fake, the blood did look pretty bright red, but when they mentioned 13 or 15 others were killed as well, but no bodies or anything found seemed a little suspicious especially if this guy is literally driving and getting out to kill random people. 

Although regarding the video and the fact it cuts out, according to Facebook the killing wasn't done live and it was uploaded after, then he went live in his car driving after. But to see a family crying like that because they lost a father to fake that? That would be low, but that's what's keeping me believing it's real.

Well when Cleveland police offer $50,000 reward for his location don't think this is fake now, that's a lot of money, no reason they would offer that much if it was fake or anything at all. 

A $50,000 reward has been offered for the location of the 'Facebook shooter' and the hunt for him has become what Cleveland Police Chief Calvin Williams described as 'a national search."

Mr Williams said the shooter, Steve Stephens, 37, is armed "without a doubt."

At least you're questioning it.  Whether you believe it or not, you're thinking critically.  Good on you.

1 minute ago, Ryan Strome said:

Gotcha.

They were on track to beat the USA to the moon but Soviet politics slowed them down too much along with limited resources.  The rocket design that they were using was genius and ahead of its time.

Archived