The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Manhunt On For Man Who Broadcast Himself Murdering An Elderly Man Earlier Today On Facebook Live

SabreFan1

8 hours ago, HerrDrFunk said:

Lots of people do go on the news after a family member's death. Lots of people don't. Saying it didn't happen because the family chose to be interviewed is not exactly a smoking gun there, bud. 

Maybe so.  But the demeanor and how they act is very telling.  Usually no tears because the emotion is being faked and there is no real emotional connection with the "victim".

Or a lot of cases see the, what's been termed as, duping delight.  Up there the same day or the next day, smiling away.  THAT is what is sickening.

Prime example right here.  The guy is laughing away before he goes live, probably because he thought the cameras weren't recording.  Then you hear him say "we ready to start" still laughing and smiling.  Then you see him start to hyperventilate himself while getting into character.  This is a man who supposedly lost his daughter in the Sandy Hook shooting earlier that day.  It's all an act and it's absurd.  The video is less than a minute long.

On ‎4‎/‎16‎/‎2017 at 7:12 PM, Alflives said:

Much rather have America as our neighbors than a hell of a lot of other countries, wouldn't you?  Yes the US has troubles, but it's not too long ago we let a guy walk free after only eight years ago he sawed off another person's head and friggin' gnawed on it.  

But he apologized Alf. He felt really bad and promises to keep taking his medication. Canada loves the honour system.

5 hours ago, Bocivus said:

Prime example right here.  The guy is laughing away before he goes live, probably because he thought the cameras weren't recording.  Then you hear him say "we ready to start" still laughing and smiling.  Then you see him start to hyperventilate himself while getting into character.  This is a man who supposedly lost his daughter in the Sandy Hook shooting earlier that day.  It's all an act and it's absurd.  The video is less than a minute long.

You must have never heard about people that laugh when they are nervous.

I bet this was all a setup by Obama or Hillary or Podesta. EMAILS......

probably done  to throw off the whole Russian investigation. Oh wait. That's a republican mess. 

Damn, how do I do this whole conspiracy thing??????

6 hours ago, Bocivus said:

So where are all these kids then? Everyone has managed to keep their mouths shut? Nothing like this ever stays quiet when this many people are involved. "Funny" behavior isn't really indicative of anything

6 hours ago, Bocivus said:

That's your proof? He smiled before the interview started, so what? When my mom died suddenly my emotions were all over the damn place. I could be smiling one moment until reality hit me hard and I was overcome with grief. That doesn't prove anything.

What would be the point of this conspiracy anyway? To take away people's guns? Because it's 2017 and I can't help but notice that people in America still have guns.

4 hours ago, CBH1926 said:

You must have never heard about people that laugh when they are nervous.

Don't waste your breath responding to him, CBH1926, this is not the first time that particular user has been down this road with his lack of knowledge and lack of understanding. It's his schtick, dontcha know.  :)

1 hour ago, nux4lyfe said:

Apparently the McD's staff held his fries so cops could catch him.

"The McDonald's employees tried to "buy some time for the cops" by telling Stephens his fries were delayed, but he said he had no time to wait and drove off, according to DuCharme"

https://www.yahoo.com/news/videos-show-desperation-suspect-facebook-045912881.html

Archived