Jump to content
The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Manhunt On For Man Who Broadcast Himself Murdering An Elderly Man Earlier Today On Facebook Live


SabreFan1

Recommended Posts

9 hours ago, CBH1926 said:

You must have never heard about people that laugh when they are nervous.

I have.  But not when someone's daughter allegedly just got blown away hours earlier.  Why would you even do an interview in that instance?  Makes absolutely no sense.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Bocivus said:

I have.  But not when someone's daughter allegedly just got blown away hours earlier.  Why would you even do an interview in that instance?  Makes absolutely no sense.  

Lot's of people whose loved ones die in hit and runs talk to the media shortly after as well.  Are all of those incidents fake too?

It's one thing to question what you see and have doubts about proposed narratives, but pick your battles.  A guy dealing with overwhelming emotions talking to the media isn't the strongest leg for your argument to be standing on.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Bocivus said:

I have.  But not when someone's daughter allegedly just got blown away hours earlier.  Why would you even do an interview in that instance?  Makes absolutely no sense.  

Just because you would not react that way, doesn't mean that other people can't react.

Everyone deals with these events differently.

 

I live in metro area that last year had most homicides in the entire north America.

Every day I see families of murdered people on TV, some cry some don't.

 

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Cerridwen said:

Don't waste your breath responding to him, CBH1926, this is not the first time that particular user has been down this road with his lack of knowledge and lack of understanding. It's his schtick, dontcha know.  :)

 

 

Yeah, unfortunately I have seen it many times, since I been on these boards for a while.

Sometimes I get tired of the schtick, and can't help myself but to hit reply. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, CBH1926 said:

Just because you would not react that way, doesn't mean that other people can't react.

Everyone deals with these events differently.

 

I live in metro area that last year had most homicides in the entire north America.

Every day I see families of murdered people on TV, some cry some don't.

 

 

 

 

Some of the users on here are already calling it sad that he died and took the easy way out.  The anger and emotion in the comments are seen and these people in here, as far as I know, aren't even related to the "victims" let alone even know them.  And you're telling me that this man is portraying normal behavior? 
Just like the family members of the victim by the facebook live crap, they are on camera less than 48 hours later talking about how they have no animosity towards and want to hug their father's killer.  Are you kidding me???   It's ludicrous.  It's synthetic reality propagated by the media. 

Keep rationalizing though if it keeps you comfortable.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Jägermeister said:

Lot's of people whose loved ones die in hit and runs talk to the media shortly after as well.  Are all of those incidents fake too?

It's one thing to question what you see and have doubts about proposed narratives, but pick your battles.  A guy dealing with overwhelming emotions talking to the media isn't the strongest leg for your argument to be standing on.

It's a very strong argument.  But unfortunately it's been conditioned into people now to accept is as normal behavior when it's anything but.  The patterns are there.  If you want to see REAL human emotion when people's loved ones are killed just watch a few episodes of The First 48.  The difference is night and day.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

It's very sad that some folks think themselves sanctimoniously superior and that they are are the ONLY authority on the proper way to grieve the loss of a loved one. It seems that if the victims of loved ones aren't throwing themselves on the ground, howling and rending their clothes and incapable of speaking to the media, all else is fake and 'false flag'. How sad and scary it must be to live in their narrow world where everything must fit into their own narrow little viewpoint and definitions of what grief and sorrow must look like or they just can't cope, Very sad, really. Lack of empathy is a scary thing in an individual....in fact, psychology even has a name for it.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Bocivus said:

It's a very strong argument.  But unfortunately it's been conditioned into people now to accept is as normal behavior when it's anything but.  The patterns are there.  If you want to see REAL human emotion when people's loved ones are killed just watch a few episodes of The First 48.  The difference is night and day.

Lol. I think you're the first person I've ever heard claim reality TV is more reliable than the news.

 

You also still haven't answered the first question: why fake this?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Bocivus said:

It's a very strong argument.  But unfortunately it's been conditioned into people now to accept is as normal behavior when it's anything but.  The patterns are there.  If you want to see REAL human emotion when people's loved ones are killed just watch a few episodes of The First 48.  The difference is night and day.

I don't need to watch a reality show to understand peoples emotions (seriously lol).  I have seen first hand people's emotions when one of their loved ones have seen their life tragically cut short.  I have also experienced such losses myself.  Just because I personally turn into a blubbery mess at the hands of a loss doesn't mean I expect others too..  Some people do let it all out non-stop for hours right after hearing the news.  Others I know have had next to no change in outwardly expressed emotion for several days until the reality of the situation kicked in for them.  Some go into an almost manic state where they try to overcompensate the idea that they are ok when in reality they are not.  Others emotions bounce around from seeming ok to being overcome with grief over and over and over.  It doesn't mean any of those people are grieving abnormally.   People simply react in different ways.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, HerrDrFunk said:

Lol. I think you're the first person I've ever heard claim reality TV is more reliable than the news.

 

You also still haven't answered the first question: why fake this?

If it's a documentary and not a show for strict purpose of entertainment, and there aren't inconsistencies in the facts I'd say it's more reliable than news.  The news is 99% bovine excrement. 

I have answered the question in a previous response in this thread.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Bocivus said:

If it's a documentary and not a show for strict purpose of entertainment, and there aren't inconsistencies in the facts I'd say it's more reliable than news.  The news is 99% bovine excrement. 

I have answered the question in a previous response in this thread.

LOL! It's a TV show with producers and editors made for entertainment. BTW, I actually like the First 48 quite a bit, have watched a ton of episodes and seen plenty of victims' families who weren't wailing on the ground as they were interviewed by the police. 

 

I'm not searching through this thread for your answer. So please enlighten me here.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, Jägermeister said:

I don't need to watch a reality show to understand peoples emotions (seriously lol).  I have seen first hand people's emotions when one of their loved ones have seen their life tragically cut short.  I have also experienced such losses myself.  Just because I personally turn into a blubbery mess at the hands of a loss doesn't mean I expect others too..  Some people do let it all out non-stop for hours right after hearing the news.  Others I know have had next to no change in outwardly expressed emotion for several days until the reality of the situation kicked in for them.  Some go into an almost manic state where they try to overcompensate the idea that they are ok when in reality they are not.  Others emotions bounce around from seeming ok to being overcome with grief over and over and over.  It doesn't mean any of those people are grieving abnormally.   People simply react in different ways.

I get that.  The point I'm making is in these "shootings" is the consistent pattern of the SAME behavior.  They all laugh and smile.  This odd behavior to be portrayed in such a consistent basis in the media should throw up a red flag.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, HerrDrFunk said:

LOL! It's a TV show with producers and editors made for entertainment. BTW, I actually like the First 48 quite a bit, have watched a ton of episodes and seen plenty of victims' families who weren't wailing on the ground as they were interviewed by the police. 

 

I'm not searching through this thread for your answer. So please enlighten me here.

They don't all wail on the ground, no.  But the difference is it's real emotion.  You actually see tears and none of them are laughing and smiling.  If you can't see the blatant difference then I don't know what to tell you.

Anyway, agree to disagree I guess. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, Bocivus said:

Some of the users on here are already calling it sad that he died and took the easy way out.  The anger and emotion in the comments are seen and these people in here, as far as I know, aren't even related to the "victims" let alone even know them.  And you're telling me that this man is portraying normal behavior? 
Just like the family members of the victim by the facebook live crap, they are on camera less than 48 hours later talking about how they have no animosity towards and want to hug their father's killer.  Are you kidding me???   It's ludicrous.  It's synthetic reality propagated by the media. 

Keep rationalizing though if it keeps you comfortable.

So what is the end goal of this synthetic propaganda as you call it?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...