The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia - Pike's Place Market Murder [MAFIA WIN!] - New Game Sign up in Progress

T-rex930

3 minutes ago, Zfetch said:

If I had saved myself or you had killed BW last round, you guys would have been so screwed.

Tbh, kinda surprised BW did not consider you. Not only did he think you might have been mafia literally 24h before, but Diesel was extremely active doing nothing to better his stance if he were mafia while you were just emoticoning your way through the round.

I was considering him and I wanted to press him but there was hardly any evidence I could find to support him being scum over Diesel. I honestly did find Diesel's behavior in LYLO to be really towny but I convinced myself to not let one round of towny tone over-ride an entire game's worth of solid evidence. If you look at the last few pages I was re-reading the thread multiple time to be sure. 

That said, I obviously I regret not pursuing MR harder this round. Laziness overcame me. 

2 minutes ago, diesel_3 said:

I HAD to be active, They were already suspicious of me and I felt if I was even more quiet it would have been just as or even more suspicious, So I figured I could try and bring up a few arguments, I don't think I played a bad game.

Yeah you played just fine. In a vacuum, your last round was solid town play but MR played a pretty damn good game so it was hard to avoid that lynch. 

You should definitely keep playing. :)

7 minutes ago, Zfetch said:

The round before that I changed my mind and saved myself :P

BW failed in that last round imo for not even considering the other option -- being you.

Now we know. MR > BW :lol:

Luckily we waited another round then!

He did consider me. I just had a good game and diesel had a quiet one.

5 minutes ago, Alain Vigneault said:

Updated for truth :) 

Although I honestly thought J-23 was TWTBW this game.

Haha, yep, avoiding SK kills is always necessary too for a Mafia victory.

5 minutes ago, Beluga Whale said:

I was considering him and I wanted to press him but there was hardly any evidence I could find to support him being scum over Diesel. I honestly did find Diesel's behavior in LYLO to be really towny but I convinced myself to not let one round of towny tone over-ride an entire game's worth of solid evidence. If you look at the last few pages I was re-reading the thread multiple time to be sure. 

That said, I obviously I regret not pursuing MR harder this round. Laziness overcame me. 

I agree, I had a good game. Diesel was quiet and lurking, and therefore easier to point the finger at. It was a logical choice.

4 minutes ago, diesel_3 said:

I HAD to be active, They were already suspicious of me and I felt if I was even more quiet it would have been just as or even more suspicious, So I figured I could try and bring up a few arguments, I don't think I played a bad game.

You didn't. I was scared BW would ask me to build a case against you to help him decide, as I wasn't sure what to say. Now with a bit more comfort, you can be a bit more active in earlier rounds too, and that'll avoid a repeat of this. ;)

3 hours ago, mau5trap said:

I f****** can't believe it. As I mentioned in the DPS, MR is the only person I had pegged 100% as mafia and I can't believe he made it all the way to the end. 

Damn you to hell MR

Not really though, I like you. 

I like you too. ;) But I legitimately can't remember a game we've played where you haven't said I was mafia.

So let me ask you - why? Why was I so obviously mafia this game? Give me an actual reason, because if you just say 'gut feeling' that doesn't count. 

10 hours ago, Armbar said:

Sign up for Mafia: Portland Food Truck Wars (Please Copy and Paste the list below and add your own FULL CDC Username).

1. Alain Vigneault
  3. Zfetch
  6. Armbar
  8. Stamkos

On 4/21/2017 at 0:36 PM, JohnLocke said:

Roster

1. Master Radishes      

2. JAY JAY    

3. DoughtysCheck

4. Alain Vigneault

5. Zfetch

6. Blue Jay 22   (Special)

7. Beluga Whale

8. DarthMelvin    (TP)

9. J-23

10. Time Lord

11. Stamkos   (TP)

12. mau5trap

13. Rocksterh8

14. diesel_3

15. Armbar

16. JohnLocke

My suspicious are coloured. The closer it is to red, the more scummy I find them. 

Non-coloured people, I either have no read on, or don't think they're scummy yet. 

Can I at least get Virt's MVP list award for this list in round 2 that had every single mafia and special pin pointed? 

9 hours ago, DarthMelvin said:

Looks like someone for got they were on their regular account not their dupe hahaa jk

Ha

Sign up for Mafia: Portland Food Truck Wars (Please Copy and Paste the list below and add your own FULL CDC Username).

1. Alain Vigneault
  2. Darth Melvin
  3. Zfetch
  4. Beluga Whale
  5. diesel_13
  6. Armbar
  7. Blue Jay 22
  8. Stamkos
  9. J-23

Archived