The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDF: (C3) St. Louis Blues vs. (WC2) Nashville Predators | Predators win series 4-2

2017 Stanley Cup Playoffs | Round 2  

107 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the series?

This poll is closed to new votes

I am a solid believer of supporting the team that eliminates your team because you should always lose to the best. And since the 'Hawks have always been 1B for me (dad is a lifer, lived in Chicago for awhile, etc), Nashville all the way in six. 

Also, their logos and colors juxtapose together beautifully. 

Best get a head start on summer reading, & perhaps angle one ear to the audio. This'll likely be a prime example of ugly, rugby scrum-evocative, 21st C dead puck hokey; with announcers wailing like auctioneers, in vain attempts of smearing lipstick on a hog.

Nashville in 19 games to win series-slog.

These are two teams that I never feel are threats to go all the way, and I think whoever wins this series will lose to Anaheim or San Jose/Edmonton. That said, I give my edge to Nashville because of how they handled the Hawks.

Blues in 7. Tarasenko, Schwartz and Stastny will continue to be unstoppable and stop the hot Preds team who have one of the best lines themselves in Forsberg, Johansen and Arvidsson. This series is a must watch imo. Couple Central division rivals and both really want to get over the hump

Archived