The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[poll] Green: Number of questions before asked about Subban

JM_

How many questions in before Green is asked about Jordan Subban?  

62 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

5 minutes ago, HerrDrFunk said:

Same. Now let's make it interesting: who asks the question? I'm guessing it will be Irfan Gaffar and he'll phrase it in a stupid way.

my bet is MacIntyre. He'll work in into the end of another question, "blah blah  blah... and how do you think that will fit for players like Subban?" 

Put Edler with Subban. Edler is not responsible for any offense whatsoever. Just be defensive, let Subban be offensive. Stops Edler brain farts if he doesn't have to think about more than one thing at a time, and there might be some offense from the back end via Subban.

Boom, job done. Somebody is scoring. Whether us or them, someone is scoring.

Travis Green enters the media room and takes a seat. "Congratulations Travis, where's Jordan?" lol

I voted 2-4, not that it matters much, but maybe they ask about Subban because the Canucks just lost Tryamkin and they want his opinion on if Subban is near ready.

18 minutes ago, stonecoldstevebernier said:

He already has an article out called "Five reasons why Green will be a bust as head coach". You'd think the media would be a little more informed and less negative than the fans, but...

Here is a guy who has never played the game at any level and yet he has a job being nothing but critical of the Canucks.  I get it, he's not supposed to be a cheerleader but to already claim that Green will be a failure is asinine.  This is TMZ journalism and that what some folks like. 

Just like Burke used to say, if we ever win the cup, the media will complain about the route......

1 hour ago, Stelar said:

Here is a guy who has never played the game at any level and yet he has a job being nothing but critical of the Canucks.  I get it, he's not supposed to be a cheerleader but to already claim that Green will be a failure is asinine.  This is TMZ journalism and that what some folks like. 

Just like Burke used to say, if we ever win the cup, the media will complain about the route......

Botchy needs to go. He's one of the main drivers of stupidity in this market. 

Archived