The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Portland Food Truck Wars [Townies Win!!!] - Sign Up in Progress

T-rex930

3 hours ago, Beluga Whale said:

He doesn't talk when he's town either. That's a reoccurring theme I'm noticing with most players in this game. Why the hell do I even sign up for these anymore?

I agree. I'm re-retiring after this game. Call me back when Toewsy boy signs up for a game. 

8 hours ago, Beluga Whale said:

J23 don't think you disappearing made me forget what happened lol. Explain yourself and why you suddenly went quiet after I called you out. 

I just went through about 6-8 Mafia games from the past...

My Scum List:

1. Alain Vigneault
2. DarthMelvin
3. Zfetch
4. Beluga Whale
5. diesel_3
6. Armbar
7. Blue Jay 22
8. Stamkos
9. J-23
10. Master Radishes
11. Time Lord
12. JAY JAY

13. DoughtysCheck

14. numb3r 16

15. JohnLocke

16. ilduce69

Mafia

Suspicious

Town

Not sure

Stamkos earlier posts make him look as if he is Mafia, and he has dipped ever since he has been accused of being one.  Armbar looks like Mafia to me, he has been really quiet, the other game we played he was way more active, and he was a TP. Also, I think Armbar and AV were trying to bus a teammate in Stamkos. If Stamkos is Mafia then so is AV. AV is trying to act like Stamkos is Maifa (Jumping on the bandwagon) therefore it would like he isn't Mafia. He knows Stamkos is taking a lot of heat, and it's better now to bus a teammate.

Didn't go back far enough to see what Stamkos did to draw heat yet.  Will check back in a bit.

from where I popped back to, though, JL had some fluff posts and J-23 balked when called out - both don't look good.  It also seemed like a distinct lack of JJ chatter.  

Since we are doing lists:

1. Alain Vigneault
2. DarthMelvin
3. Zfetch
4. Beluga Whale
5. diesel_3
6. Armbar
7. Blue Jay 22
8. Stamkos
9. J-23
10. Master Radishes
11. Time Lord
12. JAY JAY

13. DoughtysCheck

14. numb3r 16

15. JohnLocke

16. ilduce69

Red: Strong Mafia suspicion

Orange: Bad Vibrations

Black: No opinion formed yet

Fruit Cake: TB claimer

Dark Green: Good Vibrations

Green: TP colony members club

Fruit Cake: TB claimer

Also, to add on if Stamkos is a Mafia, then I would suspect TL as being a Mafia. I think he realized that Stamkos was getting less heat due to the heat getting put on me. Therefore, he threw some more shots at me because he knew more of you would jump on the J-23 bandwagon (By the way jumping on bandwagons is my thing) because he is a well respected, and smart Mafia player.  Also, TL was defending Stamkos. 

And to add on, TL said this about me, "His posts don't seem genuine, just like last game." The only thing I haven;t done different this game is "jumping on bandwagons", but don't worry I'm going to jump on one soon. ^_^

Wassup can't a guy go out on a Saturday night with getting flack from people and his wife lol. I was only gone 12 hours from home. 

From reading the past 9 pages all 3 - TL Stammer and j23 could all be mafia. They seem to point at each other then back off.

Vote Stamkos

1 minute ago, Beluga Whale said:

How do you know he actually did that?

I find it easier to believe that he's telling the truth. If he's lying, it means he made a TMI post about JJ for no reason and drew attention to himself. I know he's new but how can anyone not tell that it's a suspicious post to make?

Archived