16. ilduce69

Red: Strong Mafia suspicion

Orange: Bad Vibrations

Black: No opinion formed yet

Fruit Cake: TB claimer

Dark Green: Good Vibrations

Green: TP colony members club

Fruit Cake: TB claimer

We got similar lists in Stamkos, Armbar, and AV...

1 hour ago, JohnLocke said:

I agree. I'm re-retiring after this game. Call me back when Toewsy boy signs up for a game. 

Sorry you're only allowed to retire once, unless you're Michael Jordan. You're stuck here forever.

1 hour ago, Zfetch said:

I still think BJ is mafia.

But a more safe bet, imo, would be AV.

Unvote;Vote AV

The regime doesn't have a lot to add to the pool of early suspicious characters. 

This is flimsier than the vote being unvoted, however, so:

Vote Zfetch

Made it back before 3:00 am.

Looks like a done deal!

Unvote; Everyone

I forgot to do that, don't know if that was a valid vote.

Vote Stamkos

Unvote; Stamkos

Unvote

I still think Stamkos is scum but J-23, BJ, and DM are also.

5 hours ago, J-23 said:

Armbar has been quiet..

No I haven't.

4 hours ago, Time Lord said:

Tbh I don't see J23 going back though multiple games to look for mafia tendencies if he's mafia.

Unvote

?

Stamkos or J-23 are both fine lynches anyway.

I'm noticing Zfetch is using his classic strategy of voting for people who have 0 chance of getting lynched in the current round. TP imo

Night 1:

Public Execution:

@Stamkos is the owner and operator of 808 Grinds food truck. During the day, he sold his signature dishes like Shoyu Chicken and Kalua Pig. Having moved over from the Big Island when he was a kid, Stamkos stayed connected to his roots through the connection of food. He was not well liked by the other food truck owners. He had a different method of doing things and liked to play dirty. Multiple times, he's sabotaged neighboring trucks by cutting gas lines or spreading rumors about food sanitation. He had to do whatever it took to survive and make as much money as possible. He had never intended to be involved with the Surenos, but having borrowed money from them to start up 808 Grind, he was in a bad way with them. These loan sharks made him peddle drugs to stay on top of the interest he owed. He'd often tape dime bags of cocaine on the bottom side of his orders for his "regulars". Rumours have been flying around town for some time of Stamkos and his lethal drugs. There was no conclusive evidence until today as a young teenager came for his daily fix and OD'd right infront of Stamkos' truck. Stamkos was sitting there, counting his daily earnings when he heard a sudden knock at the back of his truck.  He refused to answer. Scared. Afraid that the town was about to bring justice on him.... He was right... 

A few more knocks later, a group of TP's burst into his truck. Stamkos fought to keep them out but that was no use. He was over powered. They beat him into submission and zip tied his wrist and ankles together and wrapped a thick steal chain around his neck. Stamkos lost consciousness until he heard the rattling of the chains against the metal rails of Hawthorne Bridge. The entire town had gathered on the bridge to witness this execution. Written on his chest were the words "Justice be brought to all who deserve." He screamed, begging for mercy but it was too late. He felt the grip of strong hands lifting him up. A split second later, he was free falling over Hawthorne bridge... Then crack... the chain around his neck went taut and Stamkos heard his own neck break before letting out his last breath.

@Stamkos You get last word! 30 words or less. Please don't ruin the game for others!

Surenos Justice:

The Surenos didn't care that Stamkos had been put to death. He was a small piece of the operation that brought in little of the revenue. But they weren't going to sit back and not take action. An eye of an eye was the Surenos believe. They didn't care if everyone went blind. @Zfetch was the unlucky one today. A random innocent townie who was in the wrong place at the wrong time. Zfetch was washing his Cartlandia food truck prepping for the next day at the Alder Street Food Cart Pod when a masked group of people came and pinned him against his own truck. One grabbed the running hose and shoved it into Zfetch's mouth. Holding it there. Zfetch began to choke. Coughing. Trying to scream. HIs lungs began to fill with water. His vision began to strain and dim until it was like a curtain closing before his very own eyes. One of the masked Surenos then took out a blow torch and started heating up a metal brand. When it was glowing red hot, he pressed it firmly onto the bare abdomen of Zfetch. Burned onto his now half cooked flesh were the words Sur: M-13...... 

Dexter Morgan Wanna-Be:

During a time of crisis for a city, there are always those who want to be the hero. Today was no exception. The vig caught the face of @DarthMelvin at the scene of Zfetch's death. Being a retired army sniper. This kill would be easy. The Dexter Morgan wannabe followed Darth Melvin back into Salem and when Darth Melvin got out of his car, the vig approached him, quietly, swiftly, and in one motion grabbed DM's head and gave it a nice hard twist. DM fell motionless on the ground, eyes still wide open. 

Portland Strangler:

Portland is ranked 6th in the US for the most serial murders. Unlike typical gun inflicted murders around the US, Oregon is known for murders via strangling. The Portland Strangler took inspiration from the Office fictional character "The Scranton Strangler". Tonight, he would dawn his signature white Michael Jackson gloves and go out to seek the thrill of watching someone suffocate. @Beluga Whale had recently moved into town after an unfortunate series of events up in Seattle... He was hoping for a fresh start after a rough end. But Portland was not the place for BW. He was moving his boxes out of his U-Haul when a man turned the corner and grabbed wrapped his enormous hands around his neck. Squeezing, Lifting BW off his feet. Within 30 seconds, BW's wind pipe was crushed. The Portland Strangler dropped BW's lifeless body on the ground. Puny Human... The SK thought to himself.

Roster

1. Alain Vigneault
2. DarthMelvin    (Mafia)
3. Zfetch    (TP)
4. Beluga Whale    (TP)
5. diesel_3
6. Armbar
7. Blue Jay 22
8. Stamkos    (Mafia)
9. J-23
10. Master Radishes
11. Time Lord