The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Portland Food Truck Wars [Townies Win!!!] - Sign Up in Progress

T-rex930

3 hours ago, DoughtysCheck said:

sorry i just have a lot on my plate right now and not really that active. but i'm tp

Vote for someone so you don't die imo

2 minutes ago, JAY JAY said:

Second Round - King Pin gets his investigation - Stay alert!

Who will you be choosing?

Went back the last few pages again, Armbar and MR make good points against AV.

If AV comes up as Town, then it's going to look super shady with Arm/MR bringing up the most evidence against him. Since they are both smart players, I don't think they would make a collusion that obvious this early in the game, right now the easy choice seems like AV.

My post which caused ilduce to vote for me could have came across as scummy and he did make a good point on it, sure. But i'm hoping for most it did come off as genuine, not that it would have mattered because Stamkos was the clear target.

It's still early in the game, I feel like AV is Mafia, I would only be shooting myself in the foot if this was another 'busing a teammate' case.

Vote: AV

Trex - Round 1 Vote Count

I have added the colour.

Red- Mafia, Green- TP, Purple - 2nd Round Lynch Target (AV), Orange - Scum, Yellow- Suspicious, Black - IDK yet

FYI Vote Count:
Stamkos (6) - DM, BW, Arm, MR, JJ, JL
J-23 (2) - AV, BJ22
Timelord (1) - Zfetch
Zfetch (1) - ilduce69

Unofficial Vote Count - Round Two

AV ( 9 ) - Arm, J23, BJ, MR, TL, Num, Dez, JL, JJ

Dez ( 1 ) - Duce

Man, I hope AV is real scum!

23 hours ago, J-23 said:

Also, to add on if Stamkos is a Mafia, then I would suspect TL as being a Mafia. I think he realized that Stamkos was getting less heat due to the heat getting put on me. Therefore, he threw some more shots at me because he knew more of you would jump on the J-23 bandwagon (By the way jumping on bandwagons is my thing) because he is a well respected, and smart Mafia player.  Also, TL was defending Stamkos. 

23 hours ago, J-23 said:

And to add on, TL said this about me, "His posts don't seem genuine, just like last game." The only thing I haven;t done different this game is "jumping on bandwagons", but don't worry I'm going to jump on one soon. ^_^

25 minutes ago, J-23 said:

I didn't jump on no wagon though, I backed up my info on why AV is Mafia.

:lol:

I'll have a look for it.

AV isn't fighting this?

Archived