The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Portland Food Truck Wars [Townies Win!!!] - Sign Up in Progress

T-rex930

23 hours ago, DarthMelvin said:

Wassup can't a guy go out on a Saturday night with getting flack from people and his wife lol. I was only gone 12 hours from home. 

From reading the past 9 pages all 3 - TL Stammer and j23 could all be mafia. They seem to point at each other then back off.

Vote Stamkos

Mafia voting for Mafia

Is this scum trying to cast shade on TP. Would he name Teammates?

6 minutes ago, JAY JAY said:

Mafia voting for Mafia

Is this scum trying to cast shade on TP. Would he name Teammates?

DM named 1 team mate, unless I'm thinking too much into he could've possibly named both his teammates in that line in case one of them got lynched, which would cover up the second mafia mate because no one would think that he would callous both of them.. I don't know if I'm just rambling or you guys understand

3 minutes ago, numb3r 16 said:

But j-23 is not anonymous which could either mean he's been lucky no one has caught him in pm or he's a townie and confident. 

Strange that you would bring that up. Usually its when they are found PMing.

You aren't Anon either. Was this all for you.

1 minute ago, diesel_3 said:

Am I missing something? Caught in PMs? Do people PM others asking what role they are or something?

I feel like I completely miss the evidence on why somebody is shady sometimes. 

Go back to sleep Diesel, we got this. :P:)

1 minute ago, Armbar said:

Not a fan of using things that aren't really part of the gameplay but that is ridiculously scummy.

What isn't part of the gameplay?!

gahhhhhhhhh!!!!!

Just now, JAY JAY said:

Go back to sleep Diesel, we got this. :P:)

I want to, but I actually want to try and solve something myself one of these times, I think having ADHD really screws me in this game.

4 minutes ago, diesel_3 said:

Am I missing something? Caught in PMs? Do people PM others asking what role they are or something?

I feel like I completely miss the evidence on why somebody is shady sometimes. 

"Caught in PMs" refers to when a person who's logged in normally (not anonymously) is reading a PM and someone sees that on their profile by hovering over their name.

Most people who play mafia log in anonymously to avoid issues like this.

24 minutes ago, numb3r 16 said:

But j-23 is not anonymous which could either mean he's been lucky no one has caught him in pm or he's a townie and confident. 

But

Where does the but come in? Its like you are discussing it with someone. I don't think it was ever mentioned.

Just now, diesel_3 said:

What isn't part of the gameplay?!

gahhhhhhhhh!!!!!

I want to, but I actually want to try and solve something myself one of these times, I think having ADHD really screws me in this game.

Being able to see when people are PMing is a feature of CDC/IP board. It's not intended to be a factor in a game of Mafia.

Resourceful bunch we have here.

2 minutes ago, Armbar said:

Being able to see when people are PMing is a feature of CDC/IP board. It's not intended to be a factor in a game of Mafia.

Resourceful bunch we have here.

That is why ALL Players should be Anon. Then PMing isn't a factor.

Archived