The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Portland Food Truck Wars [Townies Win!!!] - Sign Up in Progress

T-rex930

2 minutes ago, JAY JAY said:

So you can go back and review past mafia games, play elsewhere on CDC, but can't do the TP thing of reviewing the thread.

That entrance! At this point of the game. Making cover! For what?

11 minutes ago, J-23 said:

Sorry guys, I was having a talk on why Disney movies are depressing as #@$%, on someones status update. I am here now. What I miss!

That should have been the post that went with this one.

2 minutes ago, JAY JAY said:

That entrance! At this point of the game. Making cover! For what?

56 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

You haven't talked about TL all game, but then you voted for him just now, and I know he has at least 1 other vote for him. I know others have voted without providing reasons like myself, but the people that they are voting for they have at least outlined their suspicions of that person in other posts. You haven't talked about TL in like...the whole game. I feel like at this point of the game, that would constitute as:

Okay to explain myself, it's just a filler vote... That's why I wrote 'for now' at the end.

4 minutes ago, Armbar said:

Explain.

If he was Mafia he would've gone down with more of a fight. Last match we had same amount of players and 4 Mafia, so I would suspect the same for this game. If he is Mafia, he would be the last Mafia remaining. Why would he go down with no fight?

Just now, J-23 said:

If he was Mafia he would've gone down with more of a fight. Last match we had same amount of players and 4 Mafia, so I would suspect the same for this game. If he is Mafia, he would be the last Mafia remaining. Why would he go down with no fight?

None of the Mafia in this game have put up a fight.

Night 3: 

Public Execution:

With the Surenos losing ground, the Townies of Portland are striving for the absolute destruction of the mafia. @JAY JAY, who owns The Frying Scotsman food truck which specializes in English style Fish and Chips. The townies never liked Jay Jay. He was always causing issues with throwing dead fish leftovers all over the Food Truck square. 

Today the town would take its revenge. Right during the midday rush, when the deep fryer oil is at its hottest, the townies grabbed Jay Jay and threw him into the boiling oil bath. He would be deep fried. Skin on. Just like how the English like their fish and chips.

Surenos Justice:

The Surenos needed to stay hidden but had to keep up their kill rate. @J-23 was working on the jumbotron of Moda center where the Trail Blazers play. J-23 was always comfortable with heights and even though work required that he wear a harness, he never did. Today, it would prove costly. While walking along the top walk ways and smoking his daily medical joint, he felt a strong push and then he fell. Free falling for a couple seconds before he felt the crushing hardness of the floor shatter every bone in his body, right on top of the Trail Blazers logo....J-23 won't be blazing any longer...

Dexter Morgan Wanna-Be:

The vig worked at the Portland Zoo and loves experimenting with exotic neurotoxins. Today, the zoo received Sydney Funnel Web Spider. The atracotoxin from this spider causes the lung to burst due to elevated blood pressure which ultimately causes air sacs in the lungs. The vig was excited to see this in action. 

@DoughtysCheck was having his daily morning cup of coffee at Stump town. What he didnt know was that the vig had a special cup brewed for him. DC sat there, reading the paper and within minutes of taking his first sip he started feeling really warm. His face went bright red, breathing got heavy. He could hardly catch his breath. He started gasping for air. Clawing at the table. By-Standers tried to help but there was no use. DC finally lost consciousness and laid on the floor... blood streaming out of his nose. 

Portland Strangler:

N/A

Kamikaze:

The town felt that it was close to winning the mafia war. This prompted rash decisions by the twinblade. He always knew the reason for his existence. To kill and be killed. @JohnLocke ran at @numb3r 16 with a double edged sword and both of them stood there, blood dripping down from their midsections. Eyes Locked, John Locke knew he got the last of em. Worth it. He thought to himself. The town of Portland can finally be at peace.

Roster

1. Alain Vigneault    (Kingpin Mafia)
2. DarthMelvin    (Mafia)
3. Zfetch    (TP)
4. Beluga Whale    (TP)
5. diesel_3   (Doctor)
6. Armbar    (Sheriff)
7. Blue Jay 22   (Vig)
8. Stamkos    (Mafia)
9. J-23   (TP)
10. Master Radishes   (TP)
11. Time Lord   (TP)
12. JAY JAY   (TP)

13. DoughtysCheck   (TP)

14. numb3r 16     (Mafia)

15. JohnLocke    (Twinblade)

16. ilduce39   (SK)

FYI Vote Count:
JJ (6) - BJ22, MR, TL, Diesel, JL, Armbar
Numb3r 16 (2) - DC, JJ

Time Lord (2) - J23, numb3r 16

***THE TOWNIES WIN!!!!***

• T-rex930 changed the title to Mafia: Portland Food Truck Wars [Townies Win!!!] - Sign Up in Progress

Also, this game could have turned out very different if it wasn't for the last round.

Night Fall 2:

AV Dies,

Ilduce39 Dies

Vig kills Diesel_3, but Diesel_3 self saved.

SK died, but was targeting John Locke who was twinblade.

Had SK not died that round, then Numb3r 16 may not have gotten killed this round by the twin blade

Anyhow, you guys made quick work taking out the mafia. Taking out 2 in the first round pretty much secured your victory.

Archived