The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Portland Food Truck Wars [Townies Win!!!] - Sign Up in Progress

T-rex930

Not much to go off of but here is my top Scum lean. 

Scum: JJ all over the place and seems forced. Like the last game and we all know what faction he was last game

5 minutes ago, Armbar said:

How would the TB confirm the specials?

If the TB receives claims that go un-countered then they can pretty much be assumed legit. If there are multiple claims on the same role or we want to be more thorough we can go off the night actions to confirm the Vig and Doc. Multiple sheriff claims would be quite tricky to deal with actually.

2 minutes ago, Beluga Whale said:

0/10 entrance. Very wooden. 

Thoughts on master plan?

4 hours ago, Beluga Whale said:

OK I'll just reveal my plan now, actually. How about the twinbalde role claims in attempt to start a town alliance with the other specials? Before you criticize consider that the twinblade is actually a fairly weak role that more often than not hurts the town anyways. I think that successfully putting the specials in contact with each other this early would almost guarantee us a win so I say it's worth it. 

As for preventing mafia scheming, the specials would wait a while after the claim before contacting the twinblade to allow time for a CC if there is a fake claim. Also, once the twinblade is contacted (if it gets that far), they would keep the identities of everyone private until they are confirmed. 

Worst case scenario is the mafia being forced to fake claim to prevent this amazing plan and that would result in a twinblade for mafia trade-off (twinblade kills fake claimer) which is definitely pro-town. 

Discuss.

Seems that it's a great idea to try and get the TP specials together, but it seems that if used right, the twinblade can be very useful, but if if they roleclaim then the mafia are able to elimate a TP special, which isn't any good no matter what role it is. I personally think it's too early to roleclaim but interesting plan nonetheless. 

5 minutes ago, Stamkos said:

Seems that it's a great idea to try and get the TP specials together, but it seems that if used right, the twinblade can be very useful, but if if they roleclaim then the mafia are able to elimate a TP special, which isn't any good no matter what role it is. I personally think it's too early to roleclaim but interesting plan nonetheless. 

6b6f6e3267049b9b00eda6bb97d8dee9.png

15 minutes ago, Stamkos said:

You know the TB only gets one kill right? And then they die as well.

Explain why losing that role isn't worth potentially having all the specials in contact and able to coordinate actions effectively as oppose to blindly shooting in the dark. 

2 hours ago, JAY JAY said:

Betcha the mafia calls me scum for my first post.

Now that I've said that, a TP will call me scum!

Tbh, this post bothers me the most so far. Seems like to cover your own bases, you try to downplay anyone having suspicions before they even post. Why would you think someone call you scum for your post btw? You must have felt some sort of insecurity about it if you felt the need to post that.

Vote JJ

13 minutes ago, Beluga Whale said:

Lmao there's like 2 pages of content and most of it's me. Christ he's one of the few giving my plan some legitimate thought. 

I'm always thinking of you babe

JJ is either scum or still has a lonnnnggg ways to go in being a quality tp.(lol not that I am one)
I think JJ getting used to mafia in one of it's downswings was not very helpful to his development.

So yeah, either he is mafia or a lacking TP. Given the votes so far, i'm assuming the latter.

Also, Blue Jay is mafia. Don't even question it. I'm not even questioning it which is why I think he's mafia.
Unvote; Vote Blue Jay

@T-rex930 is a great host. Makes me feel like we're playing mafia like it's 2 years ago. Those times were goooood.

Archived