The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Portland Food Truck Wars [Townies Win!!!] - Sign Up in Progress

T-rex930

1 hour ago, JAY JAY said:

This post bothers me the most so far. That post you refer to was made before the vote everyone post that pretty much ended my joking phase.

So you are saying that by making that statement I'm able to influence someone to what? Not vote for me? Have second thoughts? If they have suspicions they'll soon change it or otherwise they are mafia? That's a load!

Why haven't you got it yet.

Wow, do you feel TP now that you challenged my post.

Look everyone, BJ is TP now.

I've been reading this over for like 10 minutes. Still makes no sense to me. 

Ynoy...

4 hours ago, Master Radishes said:

I don't have the energy to go back and respond specifically to various posts that merit a response. Summary:

Re: BW's plan - I mean, it's not a bad one, but why can't the Sheriff just contact their investigation and build an alliance from there? Let the Mafia sweat it out a bit, wondering what's going on behind the scenes, rather than trying to force an alliance out in the open. I don't think this necessarily says anything about BW's intentions, but I don't think it's a necessary course of action to take.

Early reads: JJ is acting more carefree, suggesting TP to me. Stamkos is ringing a few alarm bells for me, though. He's hedging his bets in his posts. Everyone else so far is fairly neutral still.

Fair enough but there's also the possibility of the Sheriff hitting the KP or SK and have them infiltrate the alliance. 

BW's Plan actually is not terrible. If the TB is a noob, he should definitely claim. 

I'm 90% sure MR is tp this game. At least one of BJ, JJ, and Armbar is mafia. That fight between BJ and JJ could also be scripted... But Stamkos is the clear frontrunner right now. 

Unvote Vote Stamkos

1 hour ago, JAY JAY said:

This post bothers me the most so far. That post you refer to was made before the vote everyone post that pretty much ended my joking phase.

So you are saying that by making that statement I'm able to influence someone to what? Not vote for me? Have second thoughts? If they have suspicions they'll soon change it or otherwise they are mafia? That's a load!

Why haven't you got it yet.

Wow, do you feel TP now that you challenged my post.

Look everyone, BJ is TP now.

Overreaction of the year right here.

9 minutes ago, JohnLocke said:

BW's Plan actually is not terrible. If the TB is a noob, he should definitely claim. 

I'm 90% sure MR is tp this game. At least one of BJ, JJ, and Armbar is mafia. That fight between BJ and JJ could also be scripted... But Stamkos is the clear frontrunner right now. 

Unvote Vote Stamkos

If I wanted to have a scripted spat, I would have picked someone who doesn't draw attention to himself and who I can understand when they respond back to me.

9 hours ago, diesel_3 said:

Hey Boys, Victoria has been kind on night 1.

I like BWs plan for TB, how does it work if TB kills mafia, can doctor choose to save TB one time? Or am I not understanding how some of these specials work?

The TB always dies with whoever they kill. I'm actually not sure what happens if they're saved by the Doc though. @T-rex930?

Just for the record, I think it's way too early for the TB to claim. I see more risk than reward at this point. If the TB is newish player, I'm sure trex would answer any questions they have in their PM. Less risk than making themselves a target for the mafia, and lesser risk for the TP specials in dealing their hand and putting themselves in any potential mafia ploys.

5 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

Just for the record, I think it's way too early for the TB to claim. I see more risk than reward at this point. If the TB is newish player, I'm sure trex would answer any questions they have in their PM. Less risk than making themselves a target for the mafia, and lesser risk for the TP specials in dealing their hand and putting themselves in any potential mafia ploys.

By 'too early' do you mean you think the TB should claim later? BW's plan sort of requires they claim soon, as there needs to be time for counterclaims. Waiting till later in the round will only invite unnecessary chaos.

Also: would the TB even be a target for the mafia? It's a fairly useless role. I don't see much risk, to be honest, unless the TB is a newbie who could be taken advantage of.

My opposition comes mainly from the fact that I find TP alliances tedious. It's far more fun to puzzle it out in thread.

2 minutes ago, Master Radishes said:

By 'too early' do you mean you think the TB should claim later? BW's plan sort of requires they claim soon, as there needs to be time for counterclaims. Waiting till later in the round will only invite unnecessary chaos.

Also: would the TB even be a target for the mafia? It's a fairly useless role. I don't see much risk, to be honest, unless the TB is a newbie who could be taken advantage of.

My opposition comes mainly from the fact that I find TP alliances tedious. It's far more fun to puzzle it out in thread.

Yeah I don't like TP alliances either which is why I always support No PMing. That said, I still think we should be going for the optimal play based on what we have to work with.

Just now, Master Radishes said:

Too early as in I don't see the advantages in doing so right now with no immediate pressure for them (I don't think anyone has more than 2 votes on them rn) and with the town currently having no losses/mis lynches.

I think the TB could come quite handy in the later rounds should they survive when there is less players and better chance of taking out a mafia when they eventually kamikaze.

Also, thinking like a mafia, I would want to take out the TB early to avoid a later situation like above. 

Archived