The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Portland Food Truck Wars [Townies Win!!!] - Sign Up in Progress

T-rex930

49 minutes ago, Master Radishes said:

Objectively false. He clearly explained why he thinks your post was scummy. His reasons may turn out to be inaccurate, but they do not lack substance.

I was talking about BJ, not his post. You're trying too hard to get a scum read on me MR. 

30 minutes ago, J-23 said:

AV trying to bus his teammate Armbar in the opening posts? 

28 minutes ago, J-23 said:

PT = Posse Team, code word for Maifa.

You're picking up on some of the earliest posts. They tend to be the most useless.

Feel free to wade into the Stamkos or JL discussions instead.

Just now, JohnLocke said:

I was talking about BJ, not his post. You're trying too hard to get a scum read on me MR. 

So are you actually going to defend yourself or are you aiming for TWTBW?

Just now, Beluga Whale said:

Does anyone believe this? I find it hard to imagine someone reading old games to gain insight into player meta but if true that's some serious dedication. 

I think he's messing about for lack of knowing what to say. To be fair regarding his original post, he was JJ's mafia mate last game, and may have observed a difference in JJ's posting. But I'm not sure why he's playing it up other than for jokes.

3 hours ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

If I wanted to have a scripted spat, I would have picked someone who doesn't draw attention to himself and who I can understand when they respond back to me.

A scripted spat would require a teammate wouldn't it.

So randomly picking someone to have a scripted spat with wouldn't work.

So you would pick a teammate, wouldn't you?

1 minute ago, Master Radishes said:

So are you actually going to defend yourself or are you aiming for TWTBW?

I think he's messing about for lack of knowing what to say. To be fair regarding his original post, he was JJ's mafia mate last game, and may have observed a difference in JJ's posting. But I'm not sure why he's playing it up other than for jokes.

No there's no way he can be so accurate in knowing JJ's town meta without any experience. The most likely scenario is him sheeping my read but I want to see where this goes. 

19 minutes ago, Beluga Whale said:

JJ, what does it mean to you if I say I'm TP?

When I am TP (like this game) I state it honestly. I really don't care if I'm believed. I don't get as mad as I used to.

I don't mean for anyone to take 'I'm TP' as gospel. I MUST state the obvious though. I try to scum hunt and as the game progresses through the rounds I think I get better at it. The first round is difficult to judge. There is always no posters. little posting by some, and as we all know when TP, we don't know who is who. I don't put much stock in the first two pages of this game.

Doesn't mean much I suppose but I lie or shade the truth as scum and don't lie as TP. I still can't get a good read on anyone except a certain player who is not playing. I don't mean to do it to be a 'tell', as I claim to be TP when I'm mafia also.

When I am TP I do tend to declare it quite emphatically. Should I stop declaring?

For me now, J-23 seems a little scummy. It might be because he is new and doesn't really have a feel for a TP game.

His as a TP game was short and played a bit like this one. He is lost without guidance and possibly is TP and not scum.

I would put him on a scum watch for though.

Archived