The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Proposal - NJD

32 minutes ago, DownUndaCanuck said:

If we could trade Tanev for a 10-20th overall pick and score a decent defenceman like Liljegren or Makar as well as a center like Glass/Mittelstatd/Vilardi, we'll be sorted for the future.

Is Hirschier > Mittelstatd + Liljegren though? 

I wouldn't say we are 2 players away from being able to contest for the cup. I think it's more like 5: 1C 1LW 1RW 1LD 1RD.

On 4/30/2017 at 9:53 AM, Where'd Luongo? said:

To New Jersey - 5th overall pick & Tanev

To Canucks - 1st overall pick & 2nd round pick

definitely no, we don't need or want the #1 pick for tanev unless its staight up

8 minutes ago, Sbriggs said:

definitely no, we don't need or want the #1 pick for tanev unless its staight up

I don't think Tanev gets us the first overall pick.  I wonder in he could get us in the five to ten range though?  Would you trade Tanev straight up for pick # Six?  Then we pick back-to-back:)

16 hours ago, Alflives said:

I don't think Tanev gets us the first overall pick.  I wonder in he could get us in the five to ten range though?  Would you trade Tanev straight up for pick # Six?  Then we pick back-to-back:)

I  think, this draft, we only take #1 overall for Tanev, maybe #6 overall with a 3rd or 4th. Its important we cash in on Tanev's value now, so JB needs to milk whatever team wants Tanev to the max

Archived