The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Best fantasy site?

numb3r 16

Hey guys, ive been using yahoo single season points based fantasy for the past couple years and have got bored of it due to its lack of complexity... basically what im looking for is a site where you can make a keeper league with farm teams, large prospect data base, sal cap, entry draft and so on. Also the deal breaker is whether its free or not. 

11 minutes ago, Master Mind said:

I use fantrax. Has all the features you mentioned, but there's a fee to use salary cap.

Haven't ever heard of a site that offers salary cap for free though. You could always create spreadsheets and not use the cap feature.

Do you think you could give me a rundown of the settings you use for fantrax?

4 minutes ago, numb3r 16 said:

Do you think you could give me a rundown of the settings you use for fantrax?

I run a couple leagues with very different settings. There's a lot to choose from. Best to take a first-hand look.

41 minutes ago, Master Mind said:

I run a couple leagues with very different settings. There's a lot to choose from. Best to take a first-hand look.

Agreed.

I run 3 Fantrax Leagues...

So many options to use for scoring and stat breakdown.  Itll break down all your customized stats into player profiles and transfer that fantasy breakdown into past seasons and game logs....  you can even apply negative stats....   i have that for minor penalties, while still rewarding fighting majors.  Then you can apply those stats to line up H2H, or by fantasy points, or by category....  lotta options.

Fantastic site.

It is pay for premium settings, but its a minor addition if you have enough people willing to chip in.  (20 people at $4 each for the keeper league im starting.)

Also a decent phone app to check in on your league with live chat and live scoring.

Archived