The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: California Dreaming [Mafia Win!!]

T-rex930

1 minute ago, J-23 said:

When I die a TP, look for the ones who went after me and really tried to convince everyone I was Mafia. And TP please win this so I remain undefeated.

So your twin blade claim was not genuine?

Pretty anti-TP my friend.

But very mafia also. 

5 hours ago, Zfetch said:

I think J23 is TP. 

Terrible claim, but I still think he is TP.

So J23 steps out from the shadow to claim a role. But to say that you "think" he is TP is saying alot while saying nothing at all.

12 hours ago, Master Radishes said:

A touch of exaggeration, perhaps, to call it that. But only one person even acknowledged my callout of Arm, which, if you actually paid it any attention, was a solid read. Meanwhile, people are actually discussing my early game clearly-not-serious posts. :rolleyes:

Was it a solid read really though?  Or were you and Arm busing?

If by 'mafia' you mean 'everyone (at the beginning of the game)' then I agree with your statement.

And that's not really even the point. People aren't analysing my behaviour (i.e. making jokey posts), they're actually trying to analyse my posts themselves (i.e. 'it sounds forced'). It reeks of either a poor attempt for a mafia to look like they're scumhunting, or just poor TP play.

Well some would call it scum hunting. But lets get serious ok (LOL) That was fine timing to post some "serious" posts with some tactics. When I saw it I was curious. 

@Virtanen87 @Time Lord

Give us your words of wisdom.

Typical light shine away from yourself. 

1 hour ago, Master Radishes said:

Or otherwise, IMO.

I'm not sure about Z and BJ. Both are strong players, and I'm not convinced they're guilty. It'd be a shame to Vig a strong TP.

Hmmm are they TP though?  You are not convinced but you are saying alot with out saying anything. Trying to gain trust? I am going to assume also that one of these players are TP as I assumed one you and Armbar or maybe BOTH were maf. Zfetch post above is what has me suspecting him.

58 minutes ago, Master Radishes said:

Jay Jay (5) - AV, J-23, Arm, other, JJ

We haven't even considered that like half the players voted for JJ, so one or two must be scum. Arm is one. Is there another?

I have to run. No time to go check their actual votes and the order of them.

More redirecting.

VOTE MR

No story today. Doing this mid meeting.

Night 2:

Red Carpet Judgement:

@J-23 gets his face bashed in with bottles of champagne but the hollywood homies that hate him.

@J-23 You get last word! 30 words or less. Please don't ruin the game for others!

The Academy Illuminati:

@Zfetch gets a waterboarded because...why not?

Napa Valley Inigo Montoya:

@otherwise gets drunk with Inigo Montoya and gets his head chopped off. 

Roster

1. Alain Vigneault

2. Virtanen87

3.  Master Radishes

4.  DarthMelvin

5.  Blue Jay 22

6.  J-23    (Special)

7.  HashtagNucks    (SPECIAL)

8. Armbar    (Mafia)

9. Stamkos

10. otherwise    (TP)

11. Time Lord

12. Jay Jay    (TP)

13. Zfetch     (Special)

I know I'm not mafia and I've decided I don't want to lynch MR this round because he's actively contributing to the scum hunt unlike the majority of remaining players. That leaves:

AV

DM

Stamkos

TL

Virt

Gonna have to take a closer look at AV and TL, but I think it should be noted that DM has been putting all in energy on taking down MR this game rather than expanding his suspects.

3 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

I know I'm not mafia and I've decided I don't want to lynch MR this round because he's actively contributing to the scum hunt unlike the majority of remaining players. That leaves:

AV

DM

Stamkos

TL

Virt

Gonna have to take a closer look at AV and TL, but I think it should be noted that DM has been putting all in energy on taking down MR this game rather than expanding his suspects.

SHROOP...? 

Pretty inclined to vote BJ at the moment.  Is the mafia smart enough to kill Zfetch to incriminate BJ (granted BJ is TP) though?  That's what's stopping me.  And if they are, who puts that kill in and who is running the show?

I also like MR's work but again, troubling to see that the mafia or Inigo don't think he's a threat to them.

TL gave me fishy vibes but put forth a quality post regarding J23, which prompted me to vote him.  I'm asking myself now if he took advantage of the TP by using the words of a new player and using them against him.

I'm gonna go BJ.  VOTE BJ

Archived