The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: California Dreaming [Mafia Win!!]

T-rex930

I'm trying to catch up on the backlog of games I've yet to record. I'm up to about this time last year. Still got about 15 games to go.

Note to future hosts: I'll love for you forever if you clearly number each round at Nightfall so I know how many there are at the end of the game.

Note to past selves of y'all: geezus, you guys loved controversy last spring. Virt being a duck, AV plussing posts...is there more to look forward to?

58 minutes ago, Master Radishes said:

I'm trying to catch up on the backlog of games I've yet to record. I'm up to about this time last year. Still got about 15 games to go.

Note to future hosts: I'll love for you forever if you clearly number each round at Nightfall so I know how many there are at the end of the game.

Note to past selves of y'all: geezus, you guys loved controversy last spring. Virt being a duck, AV plussing posts...is there more to look forward to?

Ofc I was hosting for those. :P

Have your seen the otherwise game with the double agent? That one shouldn't even count tbh.

19 minutes ago, Beluga Whale said:

Have your seen the otherwise game with the double agent? That one shouldn't even count tbh.

Yeah, that's about where I stopped. :lol: I mean, it was a completed game, so I'm counting it for now, barring general consensus not to. I'm just keeping record of games, not judging how fair they were.

I've used a double agent role before; I've concluded that, even with precautions, it upsets the balance a bit too much.

On 5/13/2017 at 1:25 PM, Alain Vigneault said:

AV in 2016 was somewhat of an erratic player outside the game (but I had my moments in game too).

In 2017, I've blended in quite nicely with the rest of the community.

this is the kind of development i want to see in my young players

On 5/13/2017 at 5:16 AM, Master Radishes said:

don't remind me about last spring :lol:

5 hours ago, Beluga Whale said:

have I ever told you how much I adore your signature? It's a whale and it's writing with a paintbrush. Brilliant.

56 minutes ago, Two one one said:

have I ever told you how much I adore your signature? It's a whale and it's writing with a paintbrush. Brilliant.

Thanks. I actually completely forgot about that because I put all sigs on ignore a while ago ahah. Just way too annoying when you're trying to quickly read a thread.

Mafia: Arizona Iced Tea Debacle 

1.  Alain "Don't Give Him TP Leadership" Vigneault
  2.  Beluga "Should Have Been Here To Clean Up AV's Mess" Whale
  3. Master "Hey let's all remember two games ago instead of this one" Radishes
  4. Darth "The Marvelous" Melvin - While you hate me cuz you ain't me. Just know there is MORE where that came from. ;)
  5. Hashtag "The # symbol is overrated" Nucks
  6. Z "Sheriff" fetch
  7. Blue "Call me by my initials please" Jay 22
  8. Time "I can't think something good to put here" Lord
  9. Arm "Make me TP thanks" Bar
  10. Stam "First out"Kos
  11. J-23

• T-rex930 changed the title to Mafia: California Dreaming [Mafia Win!!]
10 hours ago, J-23 said:

Mafia: Arizona Iced Tea Debacle 

1.  Alain "Don't Give Him TP Leadership" Vigneault
  2.  Beluga "Should Have Been Here To Clean Up AV's Mess" Whale
  3. Master "Hey let's all remember two games ago instead of this one" Radishes
  4. Darth "The Marvelous" Melvin - While you hate me cuz you ain't me. Just know there is MORE where that came from. ;)
  5. Hashtag "The # symbol is overrated" Nucks
  6. Z "Sheriff" fetch
  7. Blue "Call me by my initials please" Jay 22
  8. Time 'Bo' Lord
  9. Arm "Make me TP thanks" Bar
  10. Stam "First out"Kos
  11. J-23

I fixed TL's nickname.

Archived