The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: California Dreaming [Mafia Win!!]

T-rex930

Right. Let me get serious, since no one else will.

Since PMs are not allowed, there can be no TP alliance. The Sheriff can not reveal his/her investigations without essentially committing suicide. The Doc and Vig are shooting blind. T-rex has removed some Specials but we don't know which. (He mentioned reducing kills so probably Twinblade and maybe the Vig?)

So we NEED to be talkative. For every TP who coasts by on silence, a scum will do the same. A TP who doesn't actively try to contribute is basically killing their teammates. Don't team-kill, guys. Don't be a team-killer.

Proposal 1 - Vig doesn't kill without TP consent.

Proposal 2 - For R1, and if in doubt thereafter, the Doc protects a talkative player. Not saying it has to be me, by any means, but we're trying to bluff the mafia, and it will force them to take out a quiet player who hasn't been helping the TP. Either that or they gamble on their kill being saved.

Proposal 3 - If there is a Vig or TB (i.e. low-level special), maybe they should reveal? Then the Doc can save them, forcing the mafia to to leave them alone and hunt for the Doc first.

Proposal 4 - At the end of every round, everyone lists a 'Sheriff investigation' they supposedly made. The real Sheriff can then sneak in their own real investigation, and should they die, the TP can then look back and use the info. (Downside: as the kill flips only show 'Special' we may not know if the Sheriff died, or if it was another Special.)

Any thoughts?

This is AV's only post in the game.

He was in the musicians thread awhile ago but never posted here again.

On 2017-05-08 at 10:52 AM, Alain Vigneault said:

JJ trying to find out how many specials so his mafia team can better prepare.

Meh on what he posted, but this is so unlike AV's normal participation.

Page 2

20 hours ago, J-23 said:

Are you volunteering?

19 hours ago, J-23 said:

Someone hack my 8 Ball account!

Page 3

15 hours ago, J-23 said:

Hello, let's start a Mafia Discussion in 3...2...1...GO!

15 hours ago, J-23 said:

Vote: JJ 

Where is all the I'm TP stuff, uncharacteristic of JJ.

14 hours ago, J-23 said:

I'm getting married to another TP, can you be my best man?

14 hours ago, J-23 said:

Sup Arm BIZZLE.

14 hours ago, J-23 said:

So you're a sweatpants guy, huh?

SAME! #%&@ jeans, they too uncomfortable.

I was watching your man Lil Yawhatever talk about political change or something to see if this guy isn't dumb. He sounded sad af, then he was like "suuuuuuuuhmtimes" and I lost it. It was hilarious.

14 hours ago, J-23 said:

Arm BIZZLE. Do you like Tee Grizzley?

14 hours ago, J-23 said:

He rapped with your man Lil Yawhatever. Song was: From D to A. He actually made Lil yatchy look good.

14 hours ago, J-23 said:

:o. Good. You're a wise man.

14 hours ago, J-23 said:

MR disappears after being called out. Interesting..

14 hours ago, J-23 said:

I don't mind Travis Scott, he has some pretty sick songs.

Page 4

2 hours ago, J-23 said:

bam bam 

13 posts and how much of it would you (zfetch) consider to be scum hunting?

On his post where he votes me, he never replied to my answer.

3 hours ago, DarthMelvin said:

I was just making a note of your vote on MR. if that was an actual slip or you are busing him from the beginning.  Then you unvote MR to vote for me on me leaving a "big" space at the bottom of my post lol.It just doesn't make sense. SLIP or BIG SPACE. It would seem more legit to suspect a slip over spacing of a post. But for you to change your vote over such a minor thing (which I didn't even notice myself). Is suspect. Makes me think a bus is in effect. 

Then to ask if I'm TP. If this is a serious question then I'll will answer YES. But in reality what were you hoping for and NO? lol Scum hunt at its finest. 

When I stated that your post didn't seem forced at all I was suspecting you at that time. I read that and felt that you were really trying hard to get every ones attention "Look at me I'm TP!" But I realized how similar your post after MR's post While he is feeling amazing to be TP you are just Loving being TP. 

VOTE Master Radishes

I think you maybe on to something in regards to the "fellow TP" comment. how would he know right? 

Then you can talk with each other in the PM on why you gave him up lol...

DM is eccentric to say the least.

I didn't vote you for the big space, read again.

He's also really picking at joke/non-serious posts.

17 minutes ago, Master Radishes said:

Proposal 2 - For R1, and if in doubt thereafter, the Doc protects a talkative player. Not saying it has to be me, by any means, but we're trying to bluff the mafia, and it will force them to take out a quiet player who hasn't been helping the TP. Either that or they gamble on their kill being saved.

Proposal 3 - If there is a Vig or TB (i.e. low-level special), maybe they should reveal? Then the Doc can save them, forcing the mafia to to leave them alone and hunt for the Doc first.

Proposal 4 - At the end of every round, everyone lists a 'Sheriff investigation' they supposedly made. The real Sheriff can then sneak in their own real investigation, and should they die, the TP can then look back and use the info. (Downside: as the kill flips only show 'Special' we may not know if the Sheriff died, or if it was another Special.)

Any thoughts?

Isn't it possible that proposal 4 helps narrow down potential sheriffs for the Mafia kill?

29 minutes ago, Master Radishes said:

Any thoughts?

Proposal 1: No

Proposal 2: No

Proposal 3: Maybe but that event is unlikely

Proposal 4: Yes - reason being is that its worked before. Not necessarily in TP victory but in keeping TP specials alive

29 minutes ago, Zfetch said:

I investigated BJ and he came up mafia. 

Snitches get Stitches

27 minutes ago, JAY JAY said:

This is AV's only post in the game.

He was in the musicians thread awhile ago but never posted here again.

Meh on what he posted, but this is so unlike AV's normal participation.

R1 participation call outs are shady.

24 minutes ago, Master Radishes said:

Any thoughts?

Proposal 1 - I've always felt the Vig should refrain from a first round kill. How would you define TP consent?

Proposal 2 - The problem as I see this is:

(1) The mafia will have their own strategy and might not play out as we might think.

(2) Will this make one or more mafia become active so as to appear towny.

Proposal 3 - Which is more likely, the SK and TB not in this game and only the Vig. (re: killing roles)

Proposal 4 - We have used this strategy before and it could work.

Wouldn't the Sheriff be at risk if when killed (mafia), the mafia  look back at the investigations and target the Sheriff?

• T-rex930 changed the title to Mafia: California Dreaming [Mafia Win!!]
  • diesel_3 unpinned this topic

Archived