The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Arizona Sun Devils [TP Wins!!!]

T-rex930

4 minutes ago, Beluga Whale said:

Is me putting out feelers not normal? I thought you loved my feelers.

I'm not gonna dismiss J23 just because I thought he was wolfy. That would be super anti-town. Also I voted JJ for my own reasons which happened to align to J23.

I agree that the way j23 evaded the original accusations wasn't great but I think he more or less addressed it, no?

You haven't sent feelers my way :(

Also wasn't disputing your reasons or assertions against JJ. I'm more focused on the J23 engagement.

Is the power outage he explained his way of addressing it? Can't say I picked that up. 

Just now, DarthMelvin said:

Agreed. We will have to see what the Mafia do in the NK. I just didn't see  the need for the soft D1. ugh.

It came so quickly, too. There was a lot of time left to swing the vote away from him. But does that mean he's a panicked scum or a panicked Special?

Just now, Master Radishes said:

Don't like the tone of this.

Vote HashtagNucks

Ahah yes! I was going to comment on this before I had to deal with BJ. I find the second part especially scummy. Like whenever someone has to explain their voting process like that it looks bad. And her tone is very passive which isn't good either. 

5 hours ago, DarthMelvin said:

You may not get lynched but im sure now that you have stated that you may get nkd. And if you don't, well then thats really suspicious.

11 minutes ago, DarthMelvin said:

Agreed. We will have to see what the Mafia do in the NK. I just didn't see  the need for the soft D1. ugh.

I get the sense the DM is posturing for a J23 mislynch in the future where the scum decide not to target J23. Anyone else see this? 

12 minutes ago, Beluga Whale said:

Ahah yes! I was going to comment on this before I had to deal with BJ. I find the second part especially scummy. Like whenever someone has to explain their voting process like that it looks bad. And her tone is very passive which isn't good either. 

I don't get this lol
Why would explaining a hunch in round one be a bad thing?

I'm at work and want to actually read carefully over the pages. I haven't had the time to do that so I thought I'd voice my hunch and leave a disclaimer that it's just that, my hunch

1 hour ago, Beluga Whale said:

I get the sense the DM is posturing for a J23 mislynch in the future where the scum decide not to target J23. Anyone else see this? 

I wouldn't say posturing. 1. I am at a loss as to the reasoning behind his soft. 2. To speculate on whether it is a ploy or an actual role, is something we need to keep in mind. What I am actually looking for are the posts in and around his reveal. As I stated to BJ this should not have had to be spelled out. I have spoken out on this way to much as I would have liked.  Im sure some may agree with me.

7 minutes ago, J-23 said:

JJ I'm not tunneling you, I made one accusation on you and you started freaking out and going after me.

Uh oh, I'm responding in less than 10 minutes.

I am not pissed off nor am I freaking out.

Why do you assume my voting you is only some sort of retribution?

While your accusation on me is weak, why am I your only suspect.

You don't even vote for me, you just keep bringing me up to keep the focus on me.

If your power outage kept you from entering the thread early or actually being surprised by the game starting, then, WHY?

Yes WHY? then didn't that same power outage affect your participation in another thread?

Just now, JAY JAY said:

Uh oh, I'm responding in less than 10 minutes.

I am not pissed off nor am I freaking out.

Why do you assume my voting you is only some sort of retribution?

While your accusation on me is weak, why am I your only suspect.

You don't even vote for me, you just keep bringing me up to keep the focus on me.

If your power outage kept you from entering the thread early or actually being surprised by the game starting, then, WHY?

Yes WHY? then didn't that same power outage affect your participation in another thread?

No, hockey game comes first, I wanted to stay updated with the hockey game..i'm also disappointed you're responding in under 10 minutes not 5. Step it up man.

Archived