The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Arizona Sun Devils [TP Wins!!!]

T-rex930

Just now, HashtagNucks said:

Convenient ;)

Maybe. It's pretty easy to see though, I was just glancing over your posts and noticed a lot of pro J-23/agreeing with him posts.

Ummm I'm pretty sure most people here can testify that I go after JJ early on most games just to see if he'll respond as scum!JJ or town!JJ. 

4 hours ago, Beluga Whale said:

I like the shade on JJ. I'm pretty sure he's scum and laying low until we forget about him.

^ Quoting J-23

3 hours ago, Beluga Whale said:

Is this man serious?

He did answer your question. And how does him asking that warrant a vote??

^ Quoting JJ's vote on J-23

3 hours ago, Beluga Whale said:

That's not tunneling imo. That's just scum hunting and I like his effort.

Also I don't see how you can equate you being mislynched to the TP probably losing. We can afford a few mislynches and still win.

^ In response to JJ saying he thinks J-23 is scum

1 hour ago, Beluga Whale said:

Is me putting out feelers not normal? I thought you loved my feelers.

I'm not gonna dismiss J23 just because I thought he was wolfy. That would be super anti-town. Also I voted JJ for my own reasons which happened to align to J23.

I agree that the way j23 evaded the original accusations wasn't great but I think he more or less addressed it, no?

^ Not siding with J-23 but in a round about way defending him

I get the sense the DM is posturing for a J23 mislynch in the future where the scum decide not to target J23. Anyone else see this? 

^ Again, feels like a round about way of defending J-23.

I just went back to page 10. 
Just wanted to put some quotes behind my suspicions. 

OK guys let's make a lynch pool that doesn't include JJ or J23. How about BJ, AV, Hashy and DM? Thoughts?

To me this seems like pandering. Though I am in the mix it does seems like you are trying to build a wagon. ;)

I will be rereading your posts later -_- lol

5 minutes ago, DarthMelvin said:

To me this seems like pandering. Though I am in the mix it does seems like you are trying to build a wagon. ;)

I will be rereading your posts later -_- lol

How the faulk am I pandering when I just put half the active players in my proposed lynch pool??? Who am I even pandering to?

I want the town to work together to come up with lynch options. People forget that collectively forming consensus reads is how the town needs to function.

4 minutes ago, Beluga Whale said:

How the faulk am I pandering when I just put half the active players in my proposed lynch pool??? Who am I even pandering to?

I want the town to work together to come up with lynch options. People forget that collectively forming consensus reads is how the town needs to function.

Ok nvm about the second question. I realize what you're saying but that's not the case. I'm trying to get everyone to discuss who we should consider lynching and I think there's merit to the scum reads on the people in that lynch pool.

31 minutes ago, Beluga Whale said:

Ffs was just about to start saying JJ is acting closer to his TP self with that defensiveness. 

Ugh you could have avoided the lynch pretty easily with lots of time to go. You didn't even have that much heat and half the reason I was so agressive was to get a reaction. Never claim or even soft claim this early. 

Ya right.

Could I? At the time You, Armbar, and AV have a vote on me. It seemed as though BJ was likely to shift to me and then of course there is the J-"I know every ones meta"23. It felt just like last game. A first round exit. J-23 was pretty vocal on me then also.

Aggressive is wolfy and aggression only puts a player on the defensive regardless of faction. There is no way I can possibly scum hunt when subjected to the constant harassment that puts me on the defensive. Try to change my play for the better, I'm scum.

Don't get pissed off, I'm scum. I will tell you one thing my friends, the game is no longer fun.

40 minutes ago, Beluga Whale said:

Ummm I'm pretty sure most people here can testify that I go after JJ early on most games just to see if he'll respond as scum!JJ or town!JJ. 

True, except that you don't let it go as far as you did this time.

Poor excuse for a TP, good one for mafia.

Archived