The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Arizona Sun Devils [TP Wins!!!]

T-rex930

4 minutes ago, JAY JAY said:

J-23!

Was I your only scum candidate?

Its like you have nothing to do anymore.

Ask BW and MR what your next step is.

No. I need more from those who haven't really said much.

I find BW's erratic flopping disconcerting. I don't know if I believe JJ's claim. I say leave him for one round and go after someone else.

31 minutes ago, Stamkos said:

I find BW's erratic flopping disconcerting. I don't know if I believe JJ's claim. I say leave him for one round and go after someone else.

Why? You think I made it just so I wouldn't be lynched.

What will determine for you to go after me in another round?

35 minutes ago, Stamkos said:

This really is quite a definitive statement.

2 hours ago, JAY JAY said:

Why? You think I made it just so I wouldn't be lynched. You claimed quite early. These votes are usually changed by nightfall so you had plenty of time to try and push the vote to someone else. I wouldn't count out that scenario. 

What will determine for you to go after me in another round? if someone else claims doctor we'd know that one of you are mafia. 

2 hours ago, JAY JAY said:

This really is quite a definitive statement. Not really. I said I don't know if I believe your claim. There's nothing definitive about that. 

9 hours ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

There is a case for both.

On one hand, I actually agree with JJ that J23 has been tunneling him a little. I also don't like how part of the argument formed against JJ is on the timing of his posts. It can be used as an enhancer to an argument but shouldn't be a driving force. AV and BW have mentioned other reasons for suspicions on JJ, including potential slips and "wolfing" but I didn't get any of that from J23. I also don't like how his pseudo derp clear hasn't been cleared or addressed yet.

On the other hand, JJ has called J23 a prime scum suspect, but I have yet to see a breakdown for this reasoning (selective power outage theory doesn't count). I He's had no problem defending himself to his critics who voice their suspicions however despite this. With that said, I find that more suspicious/scummy then his overall gameplay. It could be just because I always have horrible reads on him but I haven't seen anything that contradicts his normal TP behavior yet and disagree about his potential "slips" (with some parts of that due to my name coming up ;))

If you force me to choose at this moment, I vote J23 over JJ. I'll make a final decision tonight if necessary on them if it comes to fruition, but for now, I'm gonna vote for a guy who I find more suspicious than both of them.

Vote DM

This post is sus. All talk about JJ and J23 then votes DM? What's even the point of that? At least give a reason. Small scum lean

Also, Fetch came in, voted arm and left. Scum lean

Armbar talked early, left and hasn't returned. Small scum lean

JJ is JJ. See earlier post. Middle 

Thats all the scum I got. 

Vote Zfetch

4 minutes ago, Master Radishes said:

Hot take: Hashtag and DM are both TP. Scum would bus for street cred, or swing the vote if they felt they could save a teammate instead.

Scum!Hashtag wouldn't throw away her vote if she was trying to save herself. 

Credible points for Hash, but I see no connection for DM.

• T-rex930 changed the title to Mafia: Arizona Sun Devils [TP Wins!!!]
  • -SN- unpinned this topic

Archived