The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Arizona Sun Devils [TP Wins!!!]

T-rex930

4 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

Credible points for Hash, but I see no connection for DM.

If DM is mafia, we didn't his teammates vote Hashtag or bus him? Mafia don't vote for third parties if one of their mates is on the line. 

Possible option: they were offline before he became a serious candidate. But generally tied votes means TP/TP imo. 

11 minutes ago, Master Radishes said:

If DM is mafia, we didn't his teammates vote Hashtag or bus him? Mafia don't vote for third parties if one of their mates is on the line. 

Guess we are going to agree to disagree again then. I can definitely see mafia DM not wanting to vote out a potential teammate OR not wanting to have the deciding vote on a potential mislynch. 

2 hours ago, Master Radishes said:

Hot take: Hashtag and DM are both TP. Scum would bus for street cred, or swing the vote if they felt they could save a teammate instead.

Scum!Hashtag wouldn't throw away her vote if she was trying to save herself. 

2 hours ago, Master Radishes said:

Possible option: they were offline before he became a serious candidate. But generally tied votes means TP/TP imo. 

2 hours ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

Guess we are going to agree to disagree again then. I can definitely see mafia DM not wanting to vote out a potential teammate OR not wanting to have the deciding vote on a potential mislynch. 

This blindness of hate on from BJ is ruining his game. :wub: lol  Get over me please. haha

MR gets lynched and 2 possible Townie roles are still alive... talk about red flags. Why MR? I can only say fear kill. Or he had softed someone and they felt a need to off him. Especially before to outed TPs.

This is how I feel right now:

1. Alain Vigneault
  2.  Beluga  Whale
  3. Master  Radishes   [TP]
  4. Darth Melvin 
  5. Hashtag Nucks
  6. Zfetch
  7. Blue Jay 22
  8. TimeLord
  9. ArmBar
  10. StamKos
  11. J-23
  12. Jay Jay
  13. Two One One
  14. ilduce39

Thoughts:

-BW's odd behavior has him suspicious enough for me. I still don't like his early fishing.

-I am assume specials are handling the JJ/J23 situation. MR (TP) also believed J23 was soft claiming. I personally didn't see it but if a special did, they probably will look into it. No reason to believe JJ is lying either. If he did panic lie, the real doctor will know and find a way to get him out.

- I am unsure of hashy, but since the vote is tied, I'm staying consistent with my round 1 vote.

Vote 1: DM

Just to keep the Town abreast of any strange doings and going ons.

Yesterday (Round 1) I was contacted by someone who wanted me to save them.

They said, that the Mafia would expect me to self save and therefore I could save them from a MK without risk to myself.

They were adamant that the mafia would take them out.

Interestingly enough, the mafia didn't MK them.

On 2017-05-23 at 10:43 PM, J-23 said:

Guys please reconsider this, it will be bad if you lose me.

This is the so called soft claim made by J-23.

He made it after BW unvoted JJ and voted J-23.

There was only MR and BW votes on him.

This part implies that his claim is of being a Strong Special. If he is lynched then the Town will suffer greatly.

What could this Special power be? Sheriff, Doc, or Vig? Sheriff is the most likely to fit that bill.

I read it as a mafia ploy to stop any further looks at his play.

Not long after, BW unvotes and votes JJ again. Curiously, J-23 is back on his pit bull approach to JJ again.

I do not think there is a double vote in place."No one dies".

Vote for me if you like. You would be wrong. You should read MR's posts at the end there. It will explain a lot. 

Im guessing J23 possibly the visitor?  As doc most likely saved himself last night due to having to reveal. Will you be letting us know?

41 minutes ago, JAY JAY said:

@T-rex930

Is Nightfall at 3:00 am Saturday the 27th?

Yep that is right!

2 minutes ago, DarthMelvin said:

I do not think there is a double vote in place."No one dies".

Vote for me if you like. You would be wrong. You should read MR's posts at the end there. It will explain a lot. 

Im guessing J23 possibly the visitor?  As doc most likely saved himself last night due to having to reveal. Will you be letting us know?

You're right. I will VOTE 1  only. Can't double vote!

6 hours ago, Master Radishes said:

Huh. I think we ended up with a tied vote. 

HashtagNucks - 3 (MR, BW, J23) 

DM - 3 (BJ, Arm, TL) 

Zfetch - 2 (DM, Stamkos) 

Armbar - 1 (Zfetch) 

J23 - 1 (Hashtag) 

JJ - 1 (AV)

Doing this quickly so I might have miscounted. 

It's so weird neither DM or hasjy voted their CW. Maybe they didn't know they were leading?

The Hashtag wagon is clean imo and the DM wagon is rotten - probably 1-2 scum.

8 minutes ago, Beluga Whale said:

It's so weird neither DM or hasjy voted their CW. Maybe they didn't know they were leading?

The Hashtag wagon is clean imo and the DM wagon is rotten - probably 1-2 scum.

Just keep on ignoring my reasons for voting you ;) 

Surprise surprise you think the wagon on me is clean.. Considering you're half of the alive members to voted me.

Archived