The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Arizona Sun Devils [TP Wins!!!]

T-rex930

1. Alain Vigneault
  2.  Beluga  Whale (I was against his play at the start but he's been playing more of his tp play lately, one to watch)
  3. Master  Radishes TP RIP
  4. Darth Melvin 
  5. Hashtag Nucks
  6. Zfetch (latest post only makes me more positive)
  7. Blue Jay 22
  8. TimeLord
  9. ArmBar
  10. StamKos
  11. J-23
  12. Jay Jay
  13. Two One One (Inactive from 211? that's unlike her...)
  14. ilduce39
Just now, Blue Jay 22 said:

TL and Zfetch, for the most part, skate by round 1 without much participation or effort. By derp clear, I'm implying that TL did not much up much effort in round 1, but that doesn't automatically make him suspicious as if would another. 

English please

Just now, Beluga Whale said:

English please

I'm joking btw I know what you mean.

I think you have a different understanding on the term derpclear. That refers to someone making a mistake that implies they are innocent. E.g. Zfetch not knowing the game starter because he didn't receive a PM.

Just now, Stamkos said:

Vote Zfetch

I see how you can conclude that but mafia are usually not that obvious, don't provoke people, don't post back to back so quickly without putting thought into what they're saying, don't provoke people further, and actually I don't see how you can conclude that. Poor read.

3 minutes ago, Zfetch said:

I see how you can conclude that but mafia are usually not that obvious, don't provoke people, don't post back to back so quickly without putting thought into what they're saying, don't provoke people further, and actually I don't see how you can conclude that. Poor read.

I'm pretty sure I've seen you do all those things as scum. Also try applying that reasoning to your scum read on me. ;)

5 hours ago, JAY JAY said:

This is the so called soft claim made by J-23.

He made it after BW unvoted JJ and voted J-23.

There was only MR and BW votes on him.

This part implies that his claim is of being a Strong Special. If he is lynched then the Town will suffer greatly.

What could this Special power be? Sheriff, Doc, or Vig? Sheriff is the most likely to fit that bill.

I read it as a mafia ploy to stop any further looks at his play.

Not long after, BW unvotes and votes JJ again. Curiously, J-23 is back on his pit bull approach to JJ again.

Relax bro, it's just a game..

21 minutes ago, Beluga Whale said:

I'm pretty sure I've seen you do all those things as scum. Also try applying that reasoning to your scum read on me. ;)

OOOONLY when I'm trying really hard.

Usually as mafia I don't.

54 minutes ago, J-23 said:

Yes it is, what is your point?

You can dismiss my reasons for suspecting you but that doesn't invalidate my reasons for suspicion.

I believe that your very soft claim is false.

Vote J-23

2 hours ago, Beluga Whale said:

I don't think Stamkos and DM can be teammates after they both voted together in short succession. Solid chance one is scum though.

@Alain Vigneault wanna explain your voting last round? You left your vote on JJ instead of switching to a major wagon. Why?

I don't really have a good reason.

I saw JJ's claim and wanted to wait for another player so I could unvote and vote from there.

Eventually, I fell asleep, wasn't around, and woke up to a tie on two players I didn't expect to pick up on.

7 hours ago, JAY JAY said:

This is the so called soft claim made by J-23.

He made it after BW unvoted JJ and voted J-23.

There was only MR and BW votes on him.

This part implies that his claim is of being a Strong Special. If he is lynched then the Town will suffer greatly.

What could this Special power be? Sheriff, Doc, or Vig? Sheriff is the most likely to fit that bill.

I read it as a mafia ploy to stop any further looks at his play.

Not long after, BW unvotes and votes JJ again. Curiously, J-23 is back on his pit bull approach to JJ again.

I actually agree with this. J-23 wasn't really under much pressure which makes his claim an odd one.

2 hours ago, Stamkos said:
  1. Alain Vigneault
  2.  Beluga  Whale (I was against his play at the start but he's been playing more of his tp play lately, one to watch)
  3. Master  Radishes TP RIP
  4. Darth Melvin 
  5. Hashtag Nucks
  6. Zfetch (latest post only makes me more positive)
  7. Blue Jay 22
  8. TimeLord
  9. ArmBar
  10. StamKos
  11. J-23
  12. Jay Jay
  13. Two One One (Inactive from 211? that's unlike her...)
  14. ilduce39

I noticed your first post you said BW is playing her TP game, then you decided she was erratic, but now she's TP and you didn't like her at the start?

2 hours ago, J-23 said:

???

Okay.

Vote 2: J-23

My big read-through didn't tell me anything other than I find DM really very highly extremely suspicious. Sorry "pals" :[

Also BJ is pretty suspicious and AV hasn't made any cracking plays yet.

8 minutes ago, Armbar said:

I actually agree with this. J-23 wasn't really under much pressure which makes his claim an odd one.

I noticed your first post you said BW is playing her TP game, then you decided she was erratic, but now she's TP and you didn't like her at the start?

???

Okay.

Vote 2: J-23

I'm a dude.

Archived