The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Arizona Sun Devils [TP Wins!!!]

T-rex930

10 minutes ago, Armbar said:

This endgame is why I've been complaining about specials since the dawn of time. And by the dawn of time I mean February of 2016.

I tried to eradicate PMing from CDC mafia for this reason. I think specials are fine but it's the PMing that takes away from the true spirit of the game. 

Unfortunately the overall activity of these games is so low that it's very difficult for the town to have a fair chance without PMing. Idk what the solution is at this point. I've tried to implement activity requirements but it never works.

Night 4:

Glendale Hanging:

@Armbar's lifeless body was the third to be added to the spire. Another innocent life lost.

@Armbar: You get last word! Please do not ruin the game for others!

The Coyote Clan

@Zfetch gets clubbed over the head with hockey sticks by the Coyote clan.

Shane Doan's Revenge

Shane Doan snipes @Stamkos in NHL 17 online and Stamkos gets angry and runs off a cliff.

This is what you get for messing with the Doaner!!

Current Roster

1. Alain Vigneault
  2.  Beluga  Whale
  3. Master  Radishes    [TP]
  4. Darth Melvin      [TP]
  5. Hashtag Nucks
  6. Zfetch    [TP]
  7. Blue Jay 22     [TP]
  8. TimeLord     [MAFIA]
  9. ArmBar    [TP]
  10. StamKos    [MAFIA]
  11. J-23    [MAFIA]  
  12. Jay Jay     [Special]
  13. Two One One     [Special]
  14. ilduce39

Turns out Duce really is the 'extra town-person' since the game would be over right now.

BW knew that taking me out, an actual TP, would be too sus so he tricked the honorable Zfetch, another actual TP, into voting Armbar.  Then, he turned around and mafia killed him.   Smh, can't believe it.

It's clear BW has been pulling the strings all along with his fake "I'm TP na na na, I'm clear, don't vote me" act and must be voted.  Vig should place their kill on Duce since he isn't cleared by any means.

Hashtag (probably the actual vig) is why I'm not PoS her.

Vote BW (Locked)

Archived