The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Arizona Sun Devils [TP Wins!!!]

T-rex930

4 minutes ago, Master Radishes said:

I think three mafia is too much for ten, as that means TP only get two mislynches. If we had eleven then it would be fine. 

Maybe two mafia and no sheriff? 

That works for me if you guys are okay with those numbers.

Also, I am okay with the time lines you guys suggested.

Rd.1&2 - 48 hrs

Rd 3+  24 hrs

It just means you guys have to be aware of when the rounds end.

2 hours ago, Master Radishes said:

I think three mafia is too much for ten, as that means TP only get two mislynches. If we had eleven then it would be fine. 

Maybe two mafia and no sheriff? 

I think that would be really scum sided actually. The town only has 4 lynches and they can still only mislynch twice.

The reason I suggested a sheriff is because the 9 player, two mafia, one sheriff is considered a balanced game I believe and adding one TP, especially on CDC, wouldn't disrupt that too much imo. Maybe a doc instead would be more fair?

I'm still okay with your proposed setup because it would be fun to have a game with no roles. And also just to placate armby. :P

56 minutes ago, Zfetch said:

Oh sweet we can customize now!

Yeah I'll take a vanilla game, 2 mafia, 1 sheriff, 10 player game, with an extra Virt dupe. Oh and I'll take a chocolate doc no self saves and extra votes. To go please.

Would you like to add a theme for an extra 50 cents? You can choose from Lord of the Rings, Star Wars, Harry Potter, or Pirates of the Caribbean. We also have premium themes for $1.

2 hours ago, Beluga Whale said:

I think that would be really scum sided actually. The town only has 4 lynches and they can still only mislynch twice.

The reason I suggested a sheriff is because the 9 player, two mafia, one sheriff is considered a balanced game I believe and adding one TP, especially on CDC, wouldn't disrupt that too much imo. Maybe a doc instead would be more fair?

Sounds fine to me.

Make it happen, Rexy.

2 hours ago, Beluga Whale said:

Random thought but in an even-player game with no saving or killing roles I think it's always optimal to have No Lynch on round 1. This changes the end-game from 4 to 3 players but gives the town an extra round.

You're just trying to avoid D1 lynch.

Vote Beluga Whale

• -SN- unpinned this topic
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Two one one said:

Sorry! There was an incident in my real life that precluded me from playing- but I assure you there was no lack of trying on my front.

All good 211?

Archived