The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Signing] UPDATED Leafs sign Andreas Borgman and Calle Rosen

9 hours ago, Ronaldoescobar said:

way more than that. Im thinking they would probably want a Boeser or 1st round pick + Tanev for Drouin. Not saying that is fair value at all just what they would probably ask. 

Boeser+Tanev+5th OA... For a former 4th OA with a so called bad attitude that showed good, but not great potential in his young career. He is good, but I wouldn't even trade Boeser straight up or even the 5th OA. Tanev straight up should do it, if not there are a lot of pieces we could add. Subban,  Pedan, Rodin, Cassels, mid to late round picks etc.

Tanev+Boeser+5th OA for Drouin? WOW...

Edit: I misread I never noticed you said Boeser OR a 1st + Tanev. Still wouldn't do it when there are much better and logical pieces to add if we even have to add at all

On 5/17/2017 at 10:31 PM, Hortankin said:

Boeser+Tanev+5th OA... For a former 4th OA with a so called bad attitude that showed good, but not great potential in his young career. He is good, but I wouldn't even trade Boeser straight up or even the 5th OA. Tanev straight up should do it, if not there are a lot of pieces we could add. Subban,  Pedan, Rodin, Cassels, mid to late round picks etc.

Tanev+Boeser+5th OA for Drouin? WOW...

Edit: I misread I never noticed you said Boeser OR a 1st + Tanev. Still wouldn't do it when there are much better and logical pieces to add if we even have to add at all

Seriously? Drouin?

Boesser? 5th overall?

I wouldn't even do Virtannen straight up.........They would have to retain salary, and I think he's an RFA so there is none!

Even if they paid him on thier cap tp play for us NO!!!!! Anyone from his Jr. town will tell you he's a DB, and on the ice he's an opportunist, he can't control a game, he can only take advantage of certain situations, if he's not doing that he's a liability on and off the ice

NO Drouin, NO Kane......if either of those guys end up here, I stop spending money on the team until they are gone, No Seasons tickets if they're in the line-up, and I will conciously void sponsors,

JB has some serious screw ups on his resume, from taking Virtanen when media and fans were predicting what has happened, to Joulevi when he left exactly what we need for our rivals to pick up, to becoming a league-wide laughing stock after Dale Tallon led him down the garden path, to improperly scouting Tryamkin, to letting players walk for nothing, and of course it all started when he let the Canucks get destroyed in the Kesler deal, we gave up a real-deal superstar for junk ......The guy just doesn't come off as being that bright during interviews, and his body of work is starting to back that assumption up, when fans could have made better decisions than the GM, not once but time after time, something is wrong, if he brings in either of those two s$%theads I'm going to have to face facts...Dim Jim is just that, if he does, I stop paying.

Archived