The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Dave Pratt Compares Kevin Pillar to Rosa Parks

Thrillhaus

All Pillar had to do was say "I'm sorry, in the heat of the moment and in anger and frustration I said something hurtful, and I apologize...."

Ever notice they never apologize, only that it was regrettable, and I said things I shouldn't say?

This political double talk, non-apology, apologies are really sickening. No wonder nothing ever gets done, unless it's to sell something out for money. 

13 minutes ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

All Pillar had to do was say "I'm sorry, in the heat of the moment and in anger and frustration I said something hurtful, and I apologize...."

Ever notice they never apologize, only that it was regrettable, and I said things I shouldn't say?

This political double talk, non-apology, apologies are really sickening. No wonder nothing ever gets done, unless it's to sell something out for money. 

He seemed pretty clear about his apologies to me:

Of all the idiots in NHL sports media.... I have Dave Pratt listed as #1. He is so far ahead of all the others. He's like a Connor McDavid talent when it comes to stupidity. Other candidates include, but are not limited to: Damien Cox. Mike Milbury. Glenn Healy. George Strombo (does he still count?). Darren Dreger. 

5 hours ago, HerrDrFunk said:

People get held responsible for their actions? My God, we truly are living in an fascist nightmare now! 

How about maybe don't yell "fag" at someone in a packed stadium when all eyes are on you?

Sitck with calling them C********ers, then immediately accuse them of being homophobic when they take offense.

... Roll Safe (You Know, the Guy Tapping His Head) Took Over Your Timeline

Archived