The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

SCF: (M2) Pittsburgh Penguins vs. (WC2) Nashville Predators | Penguins win 2017 Stanley Cup

2017 Stanley Cup Playoffs | Finals  

152 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the series?

This poll is closed to new votes

4 minutes ago, Beary Sweet said:

I'm the complete opposite Deb. sick and tired of watching Crosby lifting the Cup. It's starting to be a routine. PK, on the other hand, is a player I really like and plays the game with a lot of passion and heart. He makes hockey a fun sport to watch. I want to see him win the Cup. He's just full of charisma, good attitude and otherworldly talent. If the Preds win the Cup, he's the main reason why

I agree with half.  Love PK, and will be pulling him to lead the PREDS to a Cup.  Then again, if .Crosby, Malkin, Kissel, and the Pens win I won't be disappointed either.  There is always the Kessel screwing Toronto aspect to be happy about:)

38 minutes ago, Beary Sweet said:

I'm the complete opposite Deb. sick and tired of watching Crosby lifting the Cup. It's starting to be a routine. PK, on the other hand, is a player I really like and plays the game with a lot of passion and heart. He makes hockey a fun sport to watch. I want to see him win the Cup. He's just full of charisma, good attitude and otherworldly talent. If the Preds win the Cup, he's the main reason why

Hard to hate a guy who donates $10M to a children's hospital as well.

Just now, Squamfan said:

he suck's and he might have 1 more cup than the in tire Canucks organization combined  

He is playing on a team that is very good defensively, so he must be doing something right to stay in their lineup and just because someone doesn't have success with the Nucks doesn't mean they can't have success with another team.

2 hours ago, Beary Sweet said:

If Nashville wins, Pekka Rinne will be the main reason why.

Just now, RWMc1 said:

If Nashville wins, Pekka Rinne will be the main reason why.

Yup, Rinne has had an excellent Playoffs and has been a great asset for the Preds! Hoping he can keep it up, I'm tired of watching the Pens win.

Archived