The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

4th Annual CDC Fantasy League Entry Draft (2017 Edition)

Nail

The Philadelphia Flyers would like to thank @Bombastik der Teutone and the Chicago Blackhawks for their welcoming hospitality.

We would also like to extend our congratulations to all the passionate and devoted GMs of CDCFL for another smooth and enjoyable season.

Though I am not as active as I'd like to be, I appreciate all the GMs who have reached out to me throughout the year via PM with a trade offer or proposal.

With the 28th overall pick in the 2017 CDCFL Entry Draft, the Philadelphia Flyers proudly select

KOLE LIND 

Kole+Lind+Saskatoon+Blades+v+Kelowna+Roc

7 minutes ago, Primal Optimist said:

I will have my list in 30 mins...i drew short straw: i am sending two players...Hawks is sending one player...if he picks my first guy: i will go with second guy

If this is the case, there is no need to PM me.

@winterhawks can pick whenever he would like.

no no...i will PM you because we wont know if we pick same guy unless we pm you...its all pre arranged....so i sent you my two picks....if you wait for Winterhawks to send you his pick then as long as we don't pick the same guy, my first pick and his pick are 30/31st picks....but if he picks my first pick then and only then use my second pick. 

Hope that makes sense. I want it "private" to you just so i can have a shot at my second pick later if i don't need him now. 

4 minutes ago, Primal Optimist said:

no no...i will PM you because we wont know if we pick same guy unless we pm you...get it?

Huh?

Why would it matter? If it's not the same guy, you'll know. If it is, you take your 2nd choice.

Archived