The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Rumour] Canucks looking at Newell Brown for Assistant Coach

2 hours ago, Warhippy said:

Most minused comment of the day goes too

I just gave a minus because that's what you're supposed to do in society....whatever everybody else does, right?  When I went back and actually looked at his idiotic comment, I realized I made the right choice, whew! 

3 hours ago, LegionOfDoom said:

Maybe he will get the sisters playing with some confidence in their power play! I miss the no look tape to tape passes that kept us all in wow. And if so maybe we can get a return for them at the deadline 

Really trying to rack up the negatives eh? 

That's totally disrespectful to the most passionate, kind hearted players that showed so much loyalty to our franchise. You should be ashamed of yourself even if your not a Canuck fan. The Sedins get very little respect from a lot of people and it's a disgrace. 

I'll really miss the Sedinery when they retire, probably be the hardest retirement I've ever witnessed in professional sports. It'll be a very sad day for us Canuck fans when they finally hang up to se skates.

#22 & #33 will be retired and the will be hanging from our rafters for many many year. They are and always will be Canucks. I wouldn't trade them for anyone, they showed us enough respect over the years that no future plan is worth trading them. They deserve to leave on their terms, No1 else's. 

3 hours ago, LegionOfDoom said:

Maybe he will get the sisters playing with some confidence in their power play! I miss the no look tape to tape passes that kept us all in wow. And if so maybe we can get a return for them at the deadline 

Haven't gave anything a thumbs down here yet that I can remember, but it took 6 words for me to thumbs this abomination down. 

58 minutes ago, N7Nucks said:

Haven't gave anything a thumbs down here yet that I can remember, but it took 6 words for me to thumbs this abomination down. 

Its funny as the people that call them sisters would get absolutely smashed in a fight with either one of them if they were so inclined. These guys may not drop the gloves on the ice but the amount of punishment they take from other players (mainly due to the shocking disrespect the league and refs give them in allowing it) shows that they are tough as nails. 

Benn and Seguin (straight pu**ys by the way) would get absolutely lit up by either of them in a proper brawl for sure

3 hours ago, PhillipBlunt said:

Would you call them sisters to their faces?

I mean, I hate to be that guy but if I was an angry, arrogant guy like that poster I probably would. The worst the Sedins would do is sit me down, give me a stern talking to and be on there way.

52 minutes ago, Ronaldoescobar said:

Its funny as the people that call them sisters would get absolutely smashed in a fight with either one of them if they were so inclined. These guys may not drop the gloves on the ice but the amount of punishment they take from other players (mainly due to the shocking disrespect the league and refs give them in allowing it) shows that they are tough as nails. 

Benn and Seguin (straight pu**ys by the way) would get absolutely lit up by either of them in a proper brawl for sure

B!TCH SLAPPED BY A 21 YEAR OLD. Think if that for a minute. I love the Sedins and all but something died that day, along with the obvious Cup win. The Canucks never recovered. Finally they're transitioning into a new identity.

Hopefully just a rumour. Just because It worked before with Sedin's in there prime along with a solid defense (erhoff, salo, edler when he could get shots through) on the power play.... doesn't mean it will work a second time around especially with older Sedin's and a young defense that lacks offensive prowess. Better off bringing in a fresh face along with some new ideas. I also personally wouldn't be looking at the Coyotes when I think "offense".

6 hours ago, LegionOfDoom said:

Oh boo hoo don't let the door hit ya where you get your diaper changed

6 hours ago, LegionOfDoom said:

Something tells me you're a fan of another team looking to troll....

Well, if it's attention you wanted you got it. lol

7 hours ago, Me_ said:

B!TCH SLAPPED BY A 21 YEAR OLD. Think if that for a minute. I love the Sedins and all but something died that day, along with the obvious Cup win. The Canucks never recovered. Finally they're transitioning into a new identity.

You know I hate to admit it, but I agree inl part... Just no fight back at all. But its easy for me to type here that I would (if in the same place) just start chucking, marchand, refs alleged bias,  doesn't matter and I think it would have happened had they not thought about the retaliation penalty.

Archived