The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Your Mock draft top 10 lists

5 hours ago, Nancouver said:

While I usually share that same logic I also like quality over quantity and admittedly am very high on Vilardi. While I wouldn't give up more than Tanev + a 2nd rounder I'd be jumping for joy if jb could swing a deal and draft Vilardi and Makar.

I think this would be best case scenario if it happened. Good things don't usually happen to the Canucks though.

4 hours ago, TheHockeyNerds said:

Wow noticing a lot of people have Nico over Nolan! Boy did Philly luck out not only  getting one of those 2 but not having to choose ! 

In Nico's interview with the Devils, one of their directors told Nico that if he threw a catfish at the Predators' game that they would pick him number 1. I figured that's a good sign that they will pick him.

Lots of people have Petterson at 5 for the Canucks, but otherwise he is rarely in anyone's top 10.  Very interesting.  How would people react to taking him at 5?  

I've been very interested in this draft, but up until today, never saw Petterson as an option at 5.

16 hours ago, vinny_in_vancouver said:

In Nico's interview with the Devils, one of their directors told Nico that if he threw a catfish at the Predators' game that they would pick him number 1. I figured that's a good sign that they will pick him.

Could Vilardi go at 2 to Philly, and Patrick (if JB does his job) comes into our hands at 3?

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, J.R. said:

Nico Hischier

Nolan Patrick

Casey Middelstadt

Cody Glass

Timothy Liljegrin

Martin Necas

Cale Makar

Elias Pettersson

Miro Heiskanen

Gabe Vilardi

You're one of the few people that has Mittelstadt in the top 3. Absolutely agree with you! 

On 07/06/2017 at 2:49 PM, Alflives said:

Could Vilardi go at 2 to Philly, and Patrick (if JB does his job) comes into our hands at 3?

Don't expect us to get the 3rd lol even if he doesn't, it doesn't mean he's not doing his job. Dallas is most likely asking for the world for that pick. Linden and Benning have been pretty clear about not overpaying to add another pick and they seem confident their guy will be there at 5.

Mock draft

1.Hischier

2.Patrick

3.Heiskanen

4.Glass

5.Makar

6.Pettersson

7.Vilardi

8.Mittelstadt

9.Necas

10.Liljegrin

My rankings

1.Hischier

2.Patrick

3.Heiskanen

4.Glass

5.Pettersson

6.Makar

7.Vilardi

8.Mittlestadt

9.Necas

10.Liljegrin

On 6/7/2017 at 2:47 PM, BCNate said:

Lots of people have Petterson at 5 for the Canucks, but otherwise he is rarely in anyone's top 10.  Very interesting.  How would people react to taking him at 5?  

So seldom do you get the exact answer you seek on an internet discussion forum!

Archived